Poll

When ZAYA reunite will that feeling of enjoyment will be same as befor

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
HALALA track...OMG...

I was thinking previously every scene of love, hate, KITKIT...every moment we enjoyed FULL ON...

but now since HALALA is the way CVS have decided...will we have that same excitement we had before...or will we feel some what that ZAYA were united via REHAN??

Me...I will go with 2... That touch which ZAYA provided was natural and well EMOTED...now if I witness HALALA I will not be so excited or eagerly waiting as before...as the previous moments were MIND BLOWING...even the last Thursday one...

There was that spark something which made me GLUED to them now that is gone...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

HALALA track...OMG...

I was thinking previously every scene of love, hate, KITKIT...every moment we enjoyed FULL ON...

but now since HALALA is the way CVS have decided...will we have that same excitement we had before...or will we feel some what that ZAYA were united via REHAN??

Me...I will go with 2... That touch which ZAYA provided was natural and well EMOTED...now if I witness HALALA I will not be so excited or eagerly waiting as before...as the previous moments were MIND BLOWING...even the last Thursday one...

There was that spark something which made me GLUED to them now that is gone...

Wanted to vote for 3rd but accidently voted for second...my bad

@RED exactly habeeba dii...i so agree with tht one
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Wanted to vote for 3rd but accidently voted for second...my bad

@RED exactly habeeba dii...i so agree with tht one

Even I was for third as still I am a CRAZY FAN of Zaya...but chose second as those moments were really something which I would never forget...every scene really AWESOME...

The spark thing which I had written...really there was that excitement be it good bad any scene...I cried and laughed with ZAYA...everyday I would try to watch it on tv by hook or crook...now there is a lot of crying and negativity that I read the WUs and then decide to watch or leave the episode...