will zaya reunite officially by the end of this week?

Poll

do you think they will without any ruining of the show

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Kya yaar Alina :)
I really hope they do so next week I can enjoy some romance at least my holidays would be worth for me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry dude i mean di
So even i wanna njoy my exam holidays by zaya scenes
But i am thinking its no cause of all chudail gang
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Sorry dude i mean di

So even i wanna njoy my exam holidays by zaya scenes
But i am thinking its no cause of all chudail gang

No don't say sorry
I know it will probably take more than this week but I am just hoping for some really good scenes of zaya❤️
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
one week to track build up mien lagega , not to forget suri is in montage , n this time things wont be that easy , they have chosen tricky sensitive issue . they need to handle with care without hurting religious sentiments of fans and viewers of all age who watched this show. we all know ZAYA is endgame and m optimism about it . but they need show logic how will they reunite officially , they need to build up loopholes how they will end up together as not divorced . m hoping m not speaking much lol
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hopefull dey should unte.
BI is unpredictable.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
@Saranvir: You make sense about the build up and loophole , all I'm hoping for is we get good Zaya scenes in this wait n interesting track :)

@Alina same fingers crossed :)

@Baingan Beintehaa is unpredictable which is why we love it n actually enjoy it so lets hope for the best :)
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
M hoping that creatives should give a tag of gf bf to Zaya , we will get good scenes kit kit will get love scnes will get , now 11 pm slot , saas bahu drama se hum bore hojaanegay to yah better they give tag of gf bf dating couple as long as they will be getting married officaly with all rasams , this phase will be best for Zaya memorie and on the other hand they will fight tighter with the world to save their relation once and for all n then officially reunion ❤️
Edited agar love scenes they won't be showing at 11 pm slot then bedaa paaar hojaaega , love scnes se matlb meaningful symbolic lovely scens , jitni der in dhakans ki shaadi ni ho jaati ❤️
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Would like them to reunite this week itself with out dragging the track..but the most important thing is they reunite without halala 😊 So if cvs show Zaya meeting chori chupke and the romance that would be good too 😉
Filmyarchu thumbnail
@ Saranvir I love your idea yaar that we shall get when they go through this battle against the world for their love :)

@Anjali I agree but we know they will not drag it's just needs to make sense and yeah how they will come together is the big question so lets just wish for the best :)
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
V hv got special montage for this track n this clearly depicts that CVs wl drag this crap track for abt month...hope we dnt get disappointed by this track n get zayalicious epis as v r greatly devoid of zaya scenes since two months..