Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i love d posts n pictures r amazing especially d first pic of zain wd hen look at his expressions its so cute
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Lol I'm madhu, not mandhu yaarπŸ˜†

lol sory Madhu , auto correct ka syapa ho jta hai πŸ˜†
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

i love d posts n pictures r amazing especially d first pic of zain wd hen look at his expressions its so cute

hamaara zain hottie hai e aisa
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

No yaar.. not since wednesday.. read LU's when the episodes airs.. i am little free today so will watch on the net...😭... some hotels have real crappy wi'fi and network problems...😑

i can totally understand , i hope your schedule sets soon
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

lol sory Madhu , auto correct ka syapa ho jta hai πŸ˜†

It's okay sara
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

awww thanks mandy !! πŸ˜‰

@bold - couldn't agree more .

and the most funniest thing was when he entered with chickens in arms and on his neck , and when zain was like kya keh rahi thi tumm ? murgiyan pakad ke laaao ? teen pakad ke laya hooon aur chauthi mere saamne hai lol , i was 🀣

That scene was epic, you have Aaliya who can't believe her eyes and then you have Zain who walked in with the utmost confidence. It was hilarious, then you have Sarju and Rafeek cheering Zain on. I miss those two already!!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That scene was epic, you have Aaliya who can't believe her eyes and then you have Zain who walked in with the utmost confidence. It was hilarious, then you have Sarju and Rafeek cheering Zain on. I miss those two already!!

and adding to that , this track was best so far , all elements were there . we got light hearted ness post divorce , havent seen any male redemption track in indian industry this far , and zain pulled every expressions well whether its funny or sad one
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

and adding to that , this track was best so far , all elements were there . we got light hearted ness post divorce , havent seen any male redemption track in indian industry this far , and zain pulled every expressions well whether its funny or sad one

Totally agree it had a bit of everything and honestly its the first redemption track I've watched. Usually shows don't follow through with one or don't show one at all but in BI I actually had the chance to watch someone earning back the trust of someone they love that too without going the whole cliched route. It was handled really well and has only added more depth to the main leads.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Totally agree it had a bit of everything and honestly its the first redemption track I've watched. Usually shows don't follow through with one or don't show one at all but in BI I actually had the chance to watch someone earning back the trust of someone they love that too without going the whole cliched route. It was handled really well and has only added more depth to the main leads.

and moreover they got more understandings bw em cus they know now how the other one changed in a way we always wanted em to ,
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ