Zaya FF "When i Realised What i Have"- Chapter 1

WritingWorld thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey there guys, Its the first time i'm writing a FanFiction on Zain and Aaliyah, I'm hoping you'll all like it. This a short Chapter 1 for you all but i'm hoping you'll all like it.

~ Chapter 1 ~

I'm here married to the person I wanted to marry, I'm Aaliyah Zain Abdullah, Married to Zain Abdullah the love of my life. Us getting married wasn't easy and probably wasn't going to be we both knew that. Zain and I go back a very long way, We've known each other for 15 years, Sounds crazy right? But its true. I've known Zain since the age of 12, but however our love happened at 16. But there was a massive probable and still is even though we are married and that is I'm Pakistani a fully Pakistani and he's a Bengali, fully. Living in the city of London my parents were very board minded well my dad was, however it was different with Zain his parents expected him to marry a Bengali Girl. With lots of convincing here we are married which is what we both wanted. But it was never that easy, I will get back to the past one day but for now lets stick to the present and wait for my husband to come.

Wait for him? Well no that is not what happened, traditionally we see that a girl is taken to the room and she waits for her wedded husband but however we were both taken up together after a lot chit chat and my Zain attending guests which his mum had told him to do so. Zain's dad had passed away a few years back, which meant Zain being the only son he had to take up all the responsibility. Settling into this new environment was going to be difficult but nothing is impossible.

Zain and Aaliyah walked into there room. This whole house was amazing, zoya and Zain had a big status difference. Aaliyah came from a working class family and Zain from a middle class family. The room was big and spacious, there was an attached bathroom and things were kept perfectly but there was defiantly going to be some changing Aaliyah thought to her self.

How did you all find it? I know the story is very different from the serial. But tell me how it went.

For Pm's please send me a request and i'll add you to the list :)

Edited by WritingWorld - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey its really interesting!!!
Do continue
WritingWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaILoveU

Hey its really interesting!!!

Do continue

Thanks Alot :)
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start.both of them from different country.love to read more.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Zain and aliya from diff countries, love to read,
Great start dear
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do continue and please PM me 😊
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Would love to read
Continue soon
N do pm me
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! it sounds so interesting
Zain a bengali guy 😆
Plz update soon 😳
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting start! Although, it's gonna be hard to imagine our punjabi munda as a bengali, but definitely exciting. Please pm me the next update 😊
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds interesting!
COnt soon if possible