BLIND GOSSIP: I Am The Next Aishwaria

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

BLIND GOSSIP: I Am The Next Aishwaria

questionThis actress has been trying her luck in Bollywood for a while now but hasn't been able to find a foothold; however, she is always busy spreading rumors of how she is doing the next big movie abroad. She was also recently in news for having signed a role in an international movie, but it turned out that the actress only auditioned for the part and wasn't picked for it. Having found success on the small screen, she quickly tried her luck on the silver screen and has had meetings with several produced in Bollywood but nothing ever materialized. MORE '

by TVKahani in

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

How do you know? :P
It could be Aini or Arij
Usman. thumbnail
These lines made me think its Aamina Sheikh.
This married actress known for power packed performances.
Many suggest that she couldn't even get a small role there as she lacks the looks of a quintessential Bollywood heroine.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've never ever heard Aamina brag about any Bollywood role or movie. 😕 She only mentions Bollywood when asked about whether or not she'd take up a film there, and she always says that she considers Bollywood a part of global cinema and she wouldn't mind working anywhere.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

These lines made me think its Aamina Sheikh.
This married actress known for power packed performances.
Many suggest that she couldn't even get a small role there as she lacks the looks of a quintessential Bollywood heroine.

The clues point at Aamina, but there's no evidence (such as her interviews etc) of Aamina ever claiming any of this.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

The clues point at Aamina, but there's no evidence (such as her interviews etc) of Aamina ever claiming any of this.

But there is no other married actress who is known for her strong roles and is looking forward to work internationally,
Taify thumbnail
This is based on what Amina is telling people... not in interviews... but in th eindustry
Usman. thumbnail
^so its confirm its Aamina
Taify thumbnail
I am not saying that, lol :P