This week...........

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Well, this is a random rant about what all I loved in Beintehaa this week. This week was something special for us (especially me). Do read ahead to know what:
Very first thing is that the confession was not very prolonged. Moreover it took place on my Birthday! ๐Ÿ˜ƒThe best gift I could ever get!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Beintehaa's redemption track is by far the best I've ever watched. ๐Ÿ‘The CVs are for sure handling the track properly. They've very well established their concern of Aliya's self respect. I am really happy that Beintehaa's TRP of Week 37 increased. ๐Ÿ˜›If that's the case I feel that this week's TRP is going to increase further. I am also happy Rangeelaa's finally deciding to promote Beintehaa๐Ÿ˜Š. Promo was released for Hindi version and articles printed for the promotion of Tamil version. I am also happy YHM's time slot changed which would undoubtedly be good for Beintehaa! Fuze provided us so many articles about Beintehaa! I really love that websiteโญ๏ธ! All of my family is also getting interested about how Zaya are gonna reunite๐Ÿ˜Š. There's been lots of appreciation for this redemption track.๐Ÿ‘ We got Pree's shopping pics too. Beintehaa's Tamil version is also attracting many audience and it already has many sponserers (2 I guess)๐Ÿ˜›

When we have so many good news in our hand, don't you think some more good news would add icing to the cake? What do you think the other good news is? Of course it is the increase in CM rank and Harshika's celebrity ranking. What else?๐Ÿ˜‰We also got a buzzing news item. So make use of all the oppurtunities you have and increase CM rank and celebrity ranking of Harshika. Do this and make this week one of the most memorable one! Make it fast!๐Ÿ˜Š

Please comment guys! Tell me your views about this week.
Edited by Zaya.hp - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved beintehaa this week
It was a beautiful week
Belated happy birthday!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
First off belated birthday wishes to you! Secondly, I totally agree about the redemption track, it is the best I have ever watched and was handled with the utmost care. I am really happy BI is gaining more recognition and making its mark, its not surprising the TVTs have increased and I'm hoping for the same results next week!
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post and belated birthday wishes to you ๐Ÿ˜Š We've had an awesome week of BI our TRP has increased and a record breaking UK ratings as well ๐Ÿ‘ Hope to see the ratings increase further and sustain it in the new time slot.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Belated Birthday to you dude!!
Awesome Post and I agree