Just few thoughts...

yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!
So, today's episode made me think about few things and here I am once again sharing my thoughts. :D

Suraiyah:
This women apparently "knows and understands" the value of having a husband and wants her sister to become a better human. Okay! Well, why not start with first fixing yourself first, Suri? You wish something for your sister and yourself Suri, which you do not wish for your own son. Lucky are these rather "evil" sisters to have been blessed with such wonderful husbands - Usman for Suri and Rehman for Zarina. Suraiyah could not accept Aliyah even when Usman insisted and to some extent I understand her anger as she was not even asked about her opinion; however, she did not bother to ask Usman when she behind his back made Fahad and Shaziah get married. Usman knew his wife well and knew her flaws, he made her see the good where she failed to see, but she refused to accept seeing things the way he did. She is very much confident of never being wrong, very possessive in nature, selective and quite selfish.

Suraiyah remembers the torture she was given in the jail or her loss, but does she remember that her son was in jail too and he lost someone he loved as well - not just his father, but Aliyah and his in-laws.

From Suraiyah's point of view, Zain is completely wrong to bring back the person who she claims to have murdered her husband and become of whom she lost the person she loved. How will she react when she will eventually find out that it was not Aliyah but Nafeesa who is to be blamed?

Zarina:
Zarina share many traits with her sister, but is probably a bit more clever than Suri. She will now actively try to get hold of the property, remind Suri of her past and at the same time, make things difficult for Aliyah and Zain. As her husband said, she came to BV to ruin it. How heartless must this person be that she ordered her son to not only burn down the dhaba but also kill Zain? At least, Suri never went that far - her hatred never took this shape but Nafeesa's did as she tried to hurt Shazia and enjoyed seeing others in pain.

Rehman and Rehan & kids:
Rehman has entered BV and will be along with Zain, the only person who is not there for his selfish motives. He will take care of the lovebirds as well as make sure that his wife does not harm his 'daughter's house'. He will be the support Zain and Aliyah will need, which makes me think that whether his entrance as a well-wisher for both means that Rehan will at some point turn negative? The articles talk about Rehan's love for Aliyah, but in the last few episodes, we never saw him having such feelings for her and it seems that at least Aliyah does not know much about Rida.

Now, lets assume that Rehan marries Aliyah for the sake of halala, which would probably not be easy for both of them because Rehan loves his wife whom he lost in an accident and he knows that Aliyah loves Zain. I like to believe that he will remain positive as he was the one who taught both Zain and Aliyah the value of relationship and love. But if you think about it from Rehan's point of view, if he has to marry Aliyah, he will once again lose a wife and his kids once again will be left without a mother. Could this very love for his children make him not divorce Aliyah easily? Or will the story behind the different kind of halala be over within few days itself? The question for us is whether Rehan and co. will make things difficult for Aliyah and Zain (don't they both have enough people opposing their relationship already?) to unite or whether they will be helpful?

Bilal:
I wonder what kind of a role will he play now since both his mom and dad are present.

Fahad, Nafeesa and Shazia:
Fahad's questions were justified today. He was not in favour of the divorce. He did not like the way Zain gave Aliyah the second divorce. He wants to know how his brother who was not listening to him back then when he apparently was trying to convince him to rethink about his decision, how that very person has gone all mad after that same person whom he had divorced.

Nafeesa - I wonder whether when Zain interrupted her she was about to blurt out the truth or just say what she said the second time she spoke? She will definitely try to team up with Rehman chacha and support Zain and Aliyah - at least for now, but at the same time she would not like her secret to be revealed. I wonder whether it will be Rehman or Zarina who will find out that Nafeesa was behind the whole chaos!

Shazia has been the one who used to share her plans with Suraiyah just to win her over, but ever since Zarina is at BV, she no longer seems to be that much in the center. I wonder what her role will be now.

Shabana:
I don't think she will make things easy for Aliyah either, but I hope I am wrong here. Her concerns were justified, but she should not forget her own faults.

Shew, this much for now. Let us see what this 'different kind of halala' looks like.

(P.S. Sorry for the typos, not proof-reading it at the moment.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarheenBI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post :)
Missing Shazia a lot !
Bilal is probably going to be tossed between his parents...would be fun to watch !
I don't understand what kind of a woman Suraiya is,one hand she tells her sister about the importance of having a husband and on the other she is hell bent on separating Zain and Aaliya !
Fahad's questions are justified..Anyone would wonder what happened that night at Matheran that changed Zain's views about Aaliya,how he is so sure of her innocence when he himself treated her so badly,insulted her in public and what not !
Rehman chacha is definitely going to help ZaYa get through all the mess !
I wonder how and when will Nafeesa's truth be out ? Fahad is going to regret so much ! Don't know how Suraiya will react ? Will it change anything between her relation with Aaliya and ShaLam ? Will she repent ?
Edited by FarheenBI - 10 years ago