Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Honestly, wouldn't halala nikaah be an easy way out. Rehan can divorce Aaliya the day they get married.. But what we have is these two in turmoil over how to be together without performing the halala nikaah. That makes sense to me.. We've been seeing how they've stressed upon Aaliya's self respect and how Zain failed to give that to on the past. This time he won't let any harm touch her. It's not only about Aaliya not agreeing to it because it's then making mockery of the marriage but also it questions the self respect of the woman which Zain absolutely would not compromise with this time around.

And you guys, Zarina's statement that she's "heard" about such a thing gives me hope that one day they'd find a loophole.

PS - Shru, I'm churaofying your siggie 😛

Bleargh...🤢
Exactly, it's not just about their love, it's about Aaliya's self-respect, and now Zain won't let anything tarnish that! And like he said, her self-respect and their relationship is pure...bringing anyone else one will destroy that purity beyond repair...

Plus, this whole halala business is totally against their characters...I sure hope the CV's don't take us for a ride...

Shiv, me too! Can't ever take a chudail's words too seriously. 😆

Haha go ahead :))

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Uhh plz give me the link Shru, I'm not able to open the image -___-
-Facetious- thumbnail
Thank you 🤗

LOL.. half the page is filled with this 😆

PS - Mandy, this is such a pretty styling 😳
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Oh yes definately! I loved how mad Zain looked when both Surraiya and Fahad were saying how Aliya was the reason for Usman's death etc. And honestly, I feel like this is just the beginning! Hes going to be so protective of her now and its going to be such a treat to watch <3

Ahh pleaseee, be as unpredictable as you want but just no RM man! I know the idea is going to be toyed with for a while, right to the enth hour maybe, but it has to be stopped, i dont care how last min it is, it just can nottt happen asdfghjkl;

Omgg a protective Zain *sigh* I can't wait to see more of that side of him! <33
I can just see him bursting out with the truth one day because he can't handle all the accusations against his Aaliya...Fahad and Suraiya can heap all those taunts on Nafeesa now. 🥱

I don't care if it's toyed with, as long as IT DOESN'T HAPPEN! It'll ruin ZaYa's relationship forever...and plus those chudails can't win!
musicxolover thumbnail

Thank you 🤗

LOL.. half the page is filled with this 😆

PS - Mandy, this is such a pretty styling 😳

No problem 🤗

LOL really? I can't see any siggies, I switched them off 😆

Yupp Mandy, it's a gorgeous edit! 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I saw a lot of posts about how the episode was Ekta-ish, but I honestly didn't think it was that bad. 😕 It was pretty good, actually, and much needed to carry the story forward.

Now it's all up to the CV's...will they go down the predictable halala route or continue to be unique by finding a loophole? I so hope it's the second option! *Fingers crossed*

I actually find that to be an insult to BI because it is in no way Ekta-ish, if that were the case you have seen Zain married to Sanam without knowing Aaliya's truth, Zarina's mystery would remain, Aaliya would be married to Rehan and so forth. BI is unique and stands out for a reason. I was completely fine with the episode that was shown, you cannot have drama without setting the stage for the upcoming plot otherwise your story falls flat.

Honestly, wouldn't halala nikaah be an easy way out. Rehan can divorce Aaliya the day they get married.. But what we have is these two in turmoil over how to be together without performing the halala nikaah. That makes sense to me.. We've been seeing how they've stressed upon Aaliya's self respect and how Zain failed to give that to on the past. This time he won't let any harm touch her. It's not only about Aaliya not agreeing to it because it's then making mockery of the marriage but also it questions the self respect of the woman which Zain absolutely would not compromise with this time around.

And you guys, Zarina's statement that she's "heard" about such a thing gives me hope that one day they'd find a loophole.

PS - Shru, I'm churaofying your siggie 😛

This is exactly why I feel the halala will not happen, it is an easy way out and goes against everything we've seen with Zain and Aaliya so far. I cannot see them agreeing to something like this nor can I see Zarina and Suraiya getting such an easy victory.

You also brought up an excellent point about Zain and Aaliya, how can a man who vowed to honor Aaliya see her taint her self respect like that? It is just too far fetched for their characters. I doubt the CVs would inflict so much damage upon their show and their leads.

-Facetious- thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/style-statement-tv-actors-television-pics/3/

Harshad Arora
At current, Harshad Arora's character Zain is all about colorful jackets, tees and blazers. It brings forth the vibrant nature of Zain. Probably, Harshad Arora is the only actor who has tried every vibrant colour (be it light or dark) on himself. Ironically, he is the most colourful hero of Colors TV!

You've got to be kidding me 🤣 🤣 🤣

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Harshad Arora
At current, Harshad Arora's character Zain is all about colorful jackets, tees and blazers. It brings forth the vibrant nature of Zain. Probably, Harshad Arora is the only actor who has tried every vibrant colour (be it light or dark) on himself. Ironically, he is the most colourful hero of Colors TV!

LMAO! I hate them blazers man! He looked so HOT in the past month without them!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Harshad Arora

OMG 🤣 🤣 🤣

Give the poor guy a makeover, his Hyderabad look was so hot and then back to Mumbai and those eye sore color blazers!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I tweeted and well here
  1. 3:10 PM - 19 Sep 2014 &middot;
    " data-mentions="GR8tvmag" data-component-context="in_reply_to" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 12px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer; border-top-left-radius: 6px; border-top-right-radius: 6px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; background: rgb(245, 248, 250);">
    HARSHADFORLIFE @batoolzainab23

@GR8tvmag THanks so much for the Harshad Pree video we appreaciate it!

• Favorite
    • More
  • 3:20 AM - 20 Sep 2014 &middot;
    " data-mentions="batoolzainab23" data-you-follow="true" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 9px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;">
    GR8! Magazine @GR8tvmag

@batoolzainab23 Wil b uploadin.. but the editor is on shoot of the movie dat is being produced by GR8 Entertainment. so hv 2wait