Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys! Loved the episode today! ZaYa are just adorable! Hate their stoopid families though

They ought to just elope
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kies, it s a good night from me too .. c ya guys tom morning and later in the night :)
tata
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
It isn't completely beyond the realm of possibility that Aaliya doesn't know about halala nikaah...I'm a practicing Muslim and I had no idea such a thing even existed until a couple of years back...the thing is you don't go into marriage expecting to get divorced so you don't tend to know these things especially since talaaq though lawful is the most hated thing in the eyes of Allah...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sumaiya, LOVED the episode too. They should so elope mann!!

M, trust me they will be saying something else, once this is all cleared up 😆
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Hey Heena!😃

I'm starting to hate the word halala
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

It isn't completely beyond the realm of possibility that Aaliya doesn't know about halala nikaah...I'm a practicing Muslim and I had no idea such a thing even existed until a couple of years back...the thing is you don't go into marriage expecting to get divorced so you don't tend to know these things especially since talaaq though lawful is the most hated thing in the eyes of Allah...

exactly even i didnt know tht if u marry another guy to go back to ur first hubby intentionally tht its a sin only recently i got the whole picture. Many girls dont even know their rights before getting married tht they can actually put into their nikkahnama like clauses about custody of kids, rights to ask for divorce, hubby needing permission for second marriage etc there r so many things girls have no clue about n they r all there if u research it a bit but its not a normal day thing for all muslims to be well versed in islamic laws
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
You're right manny even I found this all out recently about nikahnama and clauses when my uncle and I were having a discussion about marriage...I was like if only I knew all this at the time I got married!😆
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

You're right manny even I found this all out recently about nikahnama and clauses when my uncle and I were having a discussion about marriage...I was like if only I knew all this at the time I got married!😆

lol thankfully i still can lol but some of my cousins didnt even read the fine print n their families just cut out all the clauses lol. some of my friends though studied her whole document the night before lol kept all the stuff tht favored her. My mom has no clue what was in hers lol Girls have so many options if they only knew their rights. Girl power lol
Edited by manny136 - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manny136

exactly even i didnt know tht if u marry another guy to go back to ur first hubby intentionally tht its a sin only recently i got the whole picture. Many girls dont even know their rights before getting married tht they can actually put into their nikkahnama like clauses about custody of kids, rights to ask for divorce, hubby needing permission for second marriage etc there r so many things girls have no clue about n they r all there if u research it a bit but its not a normal day thing for all muslims to be well versed in islamic laws

Well said! Just because Aaliya is religious does not mean she will know every little thing and I don't understand why she is facing heat because she said she will not go through with halala. Aaliya is staying true to her character by doing this, whether she knows intentional halala is haram or not is not the point. The point here is Aaliya is someone who values relationships and would not just marry someone else for the hell of it, she can't be shown making a mockery of love and marriages after teaching Zain so much. It would go against her character completely