Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

That's another point...but this is my question; why will he convince her to do something she refused to go through with?😕

Huh? How...

Yeah Shru that's what makes us believe that RM cannot happen and that there has to be a loophole.

LOL that's the other me whose preparing for RM you know Rehan is not at all in the picture right now and he has to come at some point.. and we can't ignore the fact that Nandish didn't sign up to play lawyer. Sigh I REALLY hope I'm wrong..
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, whatever I saw today goes with who Aaliya and Zain are. There are some still arguing halala is the only way to go but maybe it is not, maybe that is what CVs will show. Whatever happens, I'm glad Zain and Aaliya's characters are remaining intact and they are not being shown saying okay lets make a mockery of marriage and our love.

True Mandy, i so agree with you. I will take them parting ways but staying loyal to each other till they find a way as that is who they are!! They can never be with anyone else.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I understood before when she gave up because she thought Zain removed her from his heart but now, this is a guy who would do anything for her. There is no going back, he will not abandon her and she knows it. I want to see them fight this out together, she doesn't have to tell off her father but just remind him of the promise he made to respect her choices. Aaliya's faith in Zain will not be shattered this time.

@BOLD -- It cannot be as otherwise the whole redemption track of Zain will loose its meaning. He will support her no matter what she decides.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If we look at the TE spoiler, Zain asks Aaliya to move in with him and she agrees which is where Ghulam comes and stops her. These two are not even thinking or bothered about the halala nikaah... then how will it happen?
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Main nahi bhool sakti Zain ko... halala nikaah ke farmaan ke baad bhi nahi.. Main Aaliya Ghulam Haider, Ek pakki Muslim, halala nikaah karne se inkaar karti hun..

I LOVE this character.. Seriously hats off!!

She is one of the best characters to be conceptualized in TV along with Zain and Usmaan.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omgg how can ShaLam not melt?? Zain isn't asking them for forgiveness, but he's still treating them with respect, which is WAY MORE THAN THEY DESERVE! -____-
manny136 thumbnail
i think the qazi said tht if her husband decides to divorce her only then can she rm zain he never mentioned the rm to be done intentionally. Bilal was sitting as a witness lol I cant imagine this rm thing look at the precap aliya refusing to forget zain the promo of her saying she refuses this halala nikkah n when the qazi talked about aliya n another guy zain got so upset n u guys did see his reaction to the fake new of aliyas rm. there is no way zaya could go through something like this the thought of it upsets them so much anything for real no way
musicxolover thumbnail
Clean shaven Zain ❤️

(Yes, I'm watching the episode now. 😆)
musicxolover thumbnail
You know, as parents, ShaLam's insecurities are understandable...but that still doesn't erase the fact that they played a huge role in all this.
musicxolover thumbnail
Damn those two chudails. 🥱