Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys what if Suraiya paid the Qazi to tell them that halala was the only way out? I wouldn't put it past her. 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

OMG REALLY?? But all I've read in the past few days is that doing the halala nikaah with the intention of coming back to first episode is haraam and is not practiced. I read somewhere that a couple were caught doing so and were thrown out of the community.

Yeah, it's just very disliked in Islam. It's been made hard for a couple to get back together after a divorce to highlight that divorce shouldn't be taken lightly. A couple can get back together through halala as it is an option. The community part is mostly cultural TBH
musicxolover thumbnail
Shiv, it's okay, you and I will both be confused about these nikaah customs together 😆
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think Zain would convince Aaliya to marry another man, this guy couldn't even tolerate Qazi asking that question so how could he even suggest that to his love?
manny136 thumbnail
the suri-zaro n shalam confrontation was hilarious these ppl r idiots lol
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Spoilers aren't true most of the time...and Zain convincing Aaliya for halala seems totally unlike him...😕

Anyways yeah, let's just see :)

That's what!! What would happen to his vow of protecting her and her self respect?

But honestly if this spoiler is true, it does makes sense.. I don't know 😕
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I don't think Zain would convince Aaliya to marry another man, this guy couldn't even tolerate Qazi asking that question so how could he even suggest that to his love?

Exactly, this is the same guy who can't even stand another man being near her, how can he convince Aaliya to go through with another marriage? Especially when she's against it? It's completely uncharacteristic.
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

That's what!! What would happen to his vow of protecting her and her self respect?

But honestly if this spoiler is true, it does makes sense.. I don't know 😕

That's another point...but this is my question; why will he convince her to do something she refused to go through with? 😕

Ermm...how? :/
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Exactly, this is the same guy who can't even stand another man being near her, how can he convince Aaliya to go through with another marriage? Especially when she's against it? It's completely uncharacteristic.

Exactly, whatever I saw today goes with who Aaliya and Zain are. There are some still arguing halala is the only way to go but maybe it is not, maybe that is what CVs will show. Whatever happens, I'm glad Zain and Aaliya's characters are remaining intact and they are not being shown saying okay lets make a mockery of marriage and our love.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cvs have to be very careful with what they show as i guess it is depicting a religion. God only knows how they will handle this.
There has to be a loop hole and someone has to come forward with that. Otherwise either these two will commit a blunder by just staying together, or she will remarry and divorce or they will just part ways until someone comes with the solution?????????

Zain's words are really haunting me now. I don't think he will ask her to do this as that is going against her wish and also the question of her respect arises.