Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The episode was ON point though, well worth the wait! Now we have to do it everyday LOL
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now I gotta wait for the HD links 😆 Damn, the wait never ends!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I sure hope so.. the way she denied doing it in Precap, no wonder she was ready to stay with Zain and Ghulam pulled her back..

Jahan koi ranjish naa ho,
Jahaan ki bandish naa ho,
Hoga Ishq woh,
Beintehaa...

❤️

Never been so excited for the next episode, it is so interesting. I LOVE it when the leads want to be together BUT there are obstacles in the way
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww that was so cute!! they way she said naa to marrying him and they both just smiled so cutely because they know what her 'naa' actually means😳❤️
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But i think zain wl convince alia for halala...as the spoiler said zain trusts her so.much n she should marry someone...lets see
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

It's not haraam Shiv, just very disliked and he's stating that as the only option for them to be together

OMG REALLY?? But all I've read in the past few days is that doing the halala nikaah with the intention of coming back to first episode is haraam and is not practiced. I read somewhere that a couple were caught doing so and were thrown out of the community.
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of course he has 2 convince aaliya ...then only he will get 2 marry her...but if Aaliya remarries ...n goes 4 another divorce...then god aaliya would kind of be divorced 2 times...thats sooo wierd...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riakhan364

But i think zain wl convince alia for halala...as the spoiler said zain trusts her so.much n she should marry someone...lets see

Spoilers aren't true most of the time...and Zain convincing Aaliya for halala seems totally unlike him...😕

Anyways yeah, let's just see :)
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

❤️

Never been so excited for the next episode, it is so interesting. I LOVE it when the leads want to be together BUT there are obstacles in the way

Such sadists we are 😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

OMG REALLY?? But all I've read in the past few days is that doing the halala nikaah with the intention of coming back to first episode is haraam and is not practiced. I read somewhere that a couple were caught doing so and were thrown out of the community.

Shiv honestly believe it or not these rules are messed up. some will tell you its haram and some will tell you its not.