Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode was just a filler, but i guess needed as well! But i seriously hope we can get some Zaya moments on monday ATLEAST because i know the halala track is gona kick of very soon! I just wana see a happy Zaya for a little longer that one episode *sigh*
I am really liking Rehman. His support towards Aliya and Zaya is gona be needed during this track and i am really happy a character that is somewhat like Usman will be there for them. Tbh the track with Zarina is quite interesting, as long as they dont focus a WHOLE episode on them. Even once this halala track starts, i dont want to see the romance between Zaya die down...like let them sneak around and be all cute. Even if its the intense scenes its fine, as long as we get to see their moments! Its just been so long and now that they have gotten back together, its about time they get to romance a bit LOL
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Honestly so much more could have been done, im just not happy with their reunion im glad that they met but it would have been better if they had kept up that intensity that they had on going. IDK something else would have been better, i loved the fire concept but the music ruined it for me, i loved their dialogues and all but it was really short and than we got NOTHING>

LOL on that note i shall head to bed😆

LMAOOO I am sleepy and u wanna go sleep Dude yeah something was missing. It wasn't an episode which I would watch ten times. I mean it was good because they met but the intensity factor was missing. Damn mahn I wish I was the writer now 😆😆😆 I loved how she grabbed his vest though 😉
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

ME too, i cant wait to see them trying to find the answer together, will he motivate Aaliyah that there must be another way, hence the showing of Quran and Zain looking there, he might just repeat her words to her of how theres always a answer in the Quran.

I really hope theres a loop and i would love to see Rehman tagging along rather than Rehan, hes more of a fatherly figure i have been missing on the show.</font>[/DIV]

He has to man.. I can honestly see Aaliya completely giving up... when has she gone against her customs.. I don't know somehow I felt that the Quran was shown to signify how their religion will force this upon them and that they aren't allowed to stay together anymore.. though I hope they find some loophole, I don't know what I'd do if they didn't.

You know I want a scene where Zain says for whom should I fight the world when she's not there with him.. and then Aaliya realizes and these two together fight the world. Rehman can convince her I don't care..

Definitely! The day Rehman entered I wanted his character to stay... brings so much positivity, is an ally to ZaYa and after yesterday's episode he won't sit quite when he sees what's happening to his daughter.
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the way Rehman said to bilal " chalo kuch kaam karna hai bhi nhi"
And he went all like "ji abbu"
Finally someone has come to set Bilal and his idle mind
He definitely is a strong figure and will support Zaya , loved the way he warned Zarinaa to stay away from Aliya
Yeah the episode was Zayalicious but this drama was required to move things forward, we just cant forget an important even if zaya have hugged and confessed their love
Zain must be made aware of the consequences of his decision despite Aliya stopping him (well enough of scolding him)
I am excited to see zaya v/s the world

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

He has to man.. I can honestly see Aaliya completely giving up... when has she gone against her customs.. I don't know somehow I felt that the Quran was shown to signify how their religion will force this upon them and that they aren't allowed to stay together anymore.. though I hope they find some loophole, I don't know what I'd do if they didn't.

You know I want a scene where Zain says for whom should I fight the world when she's not there with him.. and then Aaliya realizes and these two together fight the world. Rehman can convince her I don't care..

Definitely! The day Rehman entered I wanted his character to stay... brings so much positivity, is an ally to ZaYa and after yesterday's episode he won't sit quite when he sees what's happening to his daughter.

I completely agree with you, I cannot see Aaliya agreeing to go through with halala when her heart only belongs to Zain. Aaliya will not make a mockery of her love or of marriage, that is just completely against her character. Aaliya's hopes will be shattered but not Zain's, his lines in the previous episode are still fresh in my mind. Zain will not lose hope, he will fight but will they really find a loophole? There are some fans that say its impossible while others say yes, so it remains to be seen where CVs go.

Zain has to give Aaliya encouragement, he has to show her there is light at the end of the tunnel. If he can't get through to her then Rehman and Rehan surely can, these two are supposed to be pillars in ZaYa's life well this is the perfect time to show this.

I felt the same about Rehman, from the first episode itself he made an impact and I am so happy he is staying around.

Originally posted by: -MKB-

I loved the way Rehman said to bilal " chalo kuch kaam karna hai bhi nhi"

And he went all like "ji abbu"
Finally someone has come to set Bilal and his idle mind
He definitely is a strong figure and will support Zaya , loved the way he warned Zarinaa to stay away from Aliya
Yeah the episode was Zayalicious but this drama was required to move things forward, we just cant forget an important even if zaya have hugged and confessed their love
Zain must be made aware of the consequences of his decision despite Aliya stopping him (well enough of scolding him)
I am excited to see zaya v/s the world

Bilal looks scared of his father and from the looks of things it seems he will turn his life around. Rehman won't let Zarina ruin his son's life the way she ruins others.

Exactly, without this drama how would the upcoming track happen? You can't have drama without setting the stage for the actual plot.

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I saw a lot of posts about how the episode was Ekta-ish, but I honestly didn't think it was that bad. 😕 It was pretty good, actually, and much needed to carry the story forward.

Now it's all up to the CV's...will they go down the predictable halala route or continue to be unique by finding a loophole? I so hope it's the second option! *Fingers crossed*
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I saw a lot of posts about how the episode was Ekta-ish, but I honestly didn't think it was that bad. 😕 It was pretty good, actually, and much needed to carry the story forward.

Now it's all up to the CV's...will they go down the predictable halala route or continue to be unique by finding a loophole? I so hope it's the second option! *Fingers crossed*

I agree completely! Just because there was no Zaya, doesnt mean it was 'Ekta-ish' LOL! The episode was good in terms of the storyline moving forward. Yes i do want more Zaya scenes, but for now i accept this episode...as long as it doesnt happen too often ofcourse! haha

I just really want them to find a loophole! Halala is so damn predictable, and clearly Bi likes to be unpredictable so im just hoping they stick to that!
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, wouldn't halala nikaah be an easy way out. Rehan can divorce Aaliya the day they get married.. But what we have is these two in turmoil over how to be together without performing the halala nikaah. That makes sense to me.. We've been seeing how they've stressed upon Aaliya's self respect and how Zain failed to give that to on the past. This time he won't let any harm touch her. It's not only about Aaliya not agreeing to it because it's then making mockery of the marriage but also it questions the self respect of the woman which Zain absolutely would not compromise with this time around.

And you guys, Zarina's statement that she's "heard" about such a thing gives me hope that one day they'd find a loophole.

PS - Shru, I'm churaofying your siggie 😛
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I agree completely! Just because there was no Zaya, doesnt mean it was 'Ekta-ish' LOL! The episode was good in terms of the storyline moving forward. Yes i do want more Zaya scenes, but for now i accept this episode...as long as it doesnt happen too often ofcourse! haha

I just really want them to find a loophole! Halala is so damn predictable, and clearly Bi likes to be unpredictable so im just hoping they stick to that!

Ahaha right? And we did get to see Zain standing up to his mom, that's worth something!
LOL of course 😆

I'll even say "pretty please" for them to continue being unpredictable. 😳 Just no RM, god...it'll be so torturous and nauseating...
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Ahaha right? And we did get to see Zain standing up to his mom, that's worth something!
LOL of course 😆

I'll even say "pretty please" for them to continue being unpredictable. 😳 Just no RM, god...it'll be so torturous and nauseating...

Oh yes definately! I loved how mad Zain looked when both Surraiya and Fahad were saying how Aliya was the reason for Usman's death etc. And honestly, I feel like this is just the beginning! Hes going to be so protective of her now and its going to be such a treat to watch <3

Ahh pleaseee, be as unpredictable as you want but just no RM man! I know the idea is going to be toyed with for a while, right to the enth hour maybe, but it has to be stopped, i dont care how last min it is, it just can nottt happen asdfghjkl;