Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really hope Aaliya gathers the courage to go against the worldly prejudices and follow her heart.. Zain is always there, the 'bawarchi' waiting for her..
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The latest is a good one, after Suraiya stops their nikaah Zain asks Aaliya to come live with him at BV but Ghulam holds her hand. I want Aaliya to tell her parents off, I'm sick of them no remorse, no nothing.

Really? Wasn't it Ghulam that said chalo Mumbai, what's the problem now๐Ÿฅฑ
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I really hope Aaliya gathers the courage to go against the worldly prejudices and follow her heart.. Zain is always there, the 'bawarchi' waiting for her..

WORD! I hope this time Aliya does something different, not what is expected of her
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If RM happens then zara kabir will think that aliya's gonna be their ammi forever! ๐Ÿ˜• what if they emotionally black mail aliya
ahh i'm scared now
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

If RM happens then zara kabir will think that aliya's gonna be their ammi forever!๐Ÿ˜•what if they emotionally black mail aliya

ahh i'm scared now

If Aaliya allows THAT then not only it'd be an injustice to Zain and their love but also what we saw for the past 9 months would be a complete waste of time.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I agree! More and more parts of Zain's story are coming true. This is where Aaliya needs to be shown fighting back, forget about what anyone says and follow your heart. All Aaliya needs is Zain, let them fight the world for their love and follow their hearts.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

WORD! I hope this time Aliya does something different, not what is expected of her

Honestly I don't have much hopes but you never know with BI CVs so I'm rooting for this. ๐Ÿ˜†
manny136 thumbnail
u know big boss sometimes runs overtime did it happen today so would bi new epi happen a little after 11?
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If Aaliya allows THAT then not only it'd be an injustice to Zain and their love but also what we saw for the past 9 months would be a complete waste of time.

I feel it wont happen on the show..
Since zara kabir aand aliya are really attached and if aliya rehan gets married then zara and kabir would obviously want aliya to be their ammi forever so i just got scared
offo this halala ๐Ÿ˜ก
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manny136

u know big boss sometimes runs overtime did it happen today so would bi new epi happen a little after 11?

That will make me even more impatient! I hope they do not run overtime tonight, fans have suffered enough waiting 2 more hours!