Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Someone apparently spoke to Farhan today on FB, requested not to go halala way and use some other way to reunite ZaYa... and he said to "please watch and then decide"

Uh...idk what to think about that. He knows that every BI fan is against a halala...let's just hope that he doesn't go down that route...
manny136 thumbnail

Aahhh.. I'd rather read THIS

exactly lol now the drama starts poor aliya more humiliation n zain where do u think u guys will live BV lol wow is ghulam gonna become the mean dad now lol
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ghulam 😡 STOP turning into Amrish Puri 😆
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aahhh.. I'd rather read THIS

Ahh Ghulam though 😡 I know this track is going to be a tough one for Zaya, but i am looking foward to it because i know they are going to be with each other!! I really want to see them both fighting against everyone to be with each other... enough of listening to their families!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ghulam back off!!! Leave Aaliya alone! I think she may end up living at BV, remember the Fuze article? It made it seem like ZaYa would be under one roof and Rehman would help them.

http://tellyexpress.com/2014/09/22/zain-to-propose-marriage-to-aaliya-in-beintehaa/
manny136 thumbnail

Ghulam 😡 STOP turning into Amrish Puri 😆

this isnt ddlj where he will keep on holding aliyas hand while zain n the train r moving away n at the last minute let her go to zain lol or maybe they will show tht lol
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Ghulam back off!!! Leave Aaliya alone! I think she may end up living at BV, remember the Fuze article? It made it seem like ZaYa would be under one roof and Rehman would help them.

http://tellyexpress.com/2014/09/22/zain-to-propose-marriage-to-aaliya-in-beintehaa/

I really really hope thats true and they live under one roof! Im tired of seeing them live seperately!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

How I wish!! But when did Fuze say that? I think they only meant that Rehman is the only ally for Aaliya 'in the house'... Oh okay maybe you are right... I want you to be right 😆