Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I went on FB and my feed is filled with fans fuming about that BI page, I am sick of the negativity first it was the predictions that were passed off as spoilers and now its body doubles with rumors about Harshika not getting along. I've had enough, the page should be reported. There is an official BI page both on FB and Twitter, fans should rely on nothing but those.

OMG WHAT!!! This is heights!! People should go see Bade achhe then.. Ram and Sakshi did an onscreen kiss, shared such an awesome bond STILL they shot so many scenes with BDs. It depends on the availability of actors and Balaji could afford to do that with so many units working together. BI's PH hardly does that.

I just read on forum where someone spoke to Farhan on FB.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Another Aliya Rehan RM spoiler out -___- I still dont want to believe that its actually happening! I really reallly hope it doesnt

Zain supports Aaliya and tells he completely trusts her. This will lead to Aaliya and Rehaan's marriage.

WHAT 😳

Let's just wait and watch..
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Zain supports Aaliya and tells he completely trusts her. This will lead to Aaliya and Rehaan's marriage.

WHAT 😳

Let's just wait and watch..

yeah like WHAT?! UGH so many Rm spoilers out and im still choosing not to believe them/ I swear if they actually turn out to be true ima be so mad! Both Seema and Farhan have said that they wont hurt any sentiments etc and to wait and watch..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Another Aliya Rehan RM spoiler out -___- I still dont want to believe that its actually happening! I really reallly hope it doesnt

Anku don't believe that site, if you want to believe spoiler sites then go with Fuze or Tellyexpress. At times TE can be wrong but I'd say their accuracy rate is pretty good compared to other sites.

OMG WHAT!!! This is heights!! People should go see Bade achhe then.. Ram and Sakshi did an onscreen kiss, shared such an awesome bond STILL they shot so many scenes with BDs. It depends on the availability of actors and Balaji could afford to do that with so many units working together. BI's PH hardly does that.

I just read on forum where someone spoke to Farhan on FB.

Exactly, from what I've seen Harshad and Preetika shoot all their scenes together there were only a few times where BD were used like when Harshad was going on leave for three days but other than that they shoot together. I just hate that the page is spreading such rumors, before I used to say ignore but now they really are going too far with their negativity.
-Facetious- thumbnail

yeah like WHAT?! UGH so many Rm spoilers out and im still choosing not to believe them/ I swear if they actually turn out to be true ima be so mad! Both Seema and Farhan have said that they wont hurt any sentiments etc and to wait and watch..

Someone apparently spoke to Farhan today on FB, requested not to go halala way and use some other way to reunite ZaYa... and he said to "please watch and then decide"
-Facetious- thumbnail

YOU and your timing.. and a spoiler

I'm scared of your entry now 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

YOU and your timing.. and a spoiler

I'm scared of your entry now 😆

I feel so flattered. -___- 😆
LOL I just got out of class! So I know nothing about the spoiler :P Is it a Fuze one? If it isn't, I ain't believing it.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I feel so flattered. -___- 😆
LOL I just got out of class! So I know nothing about the spoiler :P Is it a Fuze one? If it isn't, I ain't believing it.

Not from Fuze, waiting impatiently for the episode to air. Time goes so slow now 🥱
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Not from Fuze, waiting impatiently for the episode to air. Time goes so slow now 🥱

Oh, never mind then...
Ikr! Two hours more seems like forever...
manny136 thumbnail
lol the fb bi fanpage lol the admins r issuing notes to so called fans lol