Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I hate the Beintehaa-ColorsTv page on FB..she keeps bringing in the BD issue again n again..and now she says that the girl in the pic i posted above is not Pree but the BD..
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like want to know now what the hell the CVs have thought to solve this issue man!!!!!!!!!!! Who will wait for a week or a month :(
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Tom is gonna be a heartbreaking epi or may be today itself

Poor Zain he is gonna be devastated tht his actions have put aliya especially in this situation, the guilt will be so bad.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Alright, the admin of that BI FB page is getting on my nerves. All she freaking does is spread negativity! I am so close to screaming at her. -______-
Looks like we have an emotional episode to look forward to...I hope ZaYa get to spend some time on the beach before Suraiya bursts their happy bubble...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMFGGG people are mad annoying yo, who made that girl an admin of FB BI, why would they use a BD when the actors are present-_-
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All of a sudden there's only discussion about BD.. *headdesk*
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh man, this BD issue is just going out of hand. Im sure if they use BD its for a valid reason, otherwise why would they? That girl on fb only knows how to spread negativity and worse on twitter she tags the cast members with all the crap she says!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I went on FB and my feed is filled with fans fuming about that BI page, I am sick of the negativity first it was the predictions that were passed off as spoilers and now its body doubles with rumors about Harshika not getting along. I've had enough, the page should be reported. There is an official BI page both on FB and Twitter, fans should rely on nothing but those.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
We have to wait for 2 more hours 😵
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another Aliya Rehan RM spoiler out -___- I still dont want to believe that its actually happening! I really reallly hope it doesnt