Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

I showed my sis that woh biwi hai keri scene and the first thing she said was Harshika should marry each other 😆😆

they should , i remember when SR was going on and my mum was like , they both look like they are comfortable with each other .are they in relationship in real life ? . i was like 😲 no idea lol but one thing is sure mum said wat , i told her its friendly professionalism 😆
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hope we get a proposal today on the beach and it can be their second date reflecting their first and Bilal can just be spying on them
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Nothing enticing in the episode other than Zain standing up for Aaliyah, nothing took my attention but when Zain interrupted his mother to state that he lost a father too. Thank You to the writers finally, about time when they made Zain say "Mom meine bhi apnay Dad ko koya hai." Indeed he has, he has lost someone so precious to him, yet no one carries the courtesy to take out just two minutes and realize how devastated the man is. Nafeesa irritates the shit outta me, she's really selfish, if right now she wasn't in fault she would have never came out to support Zain. Fahad is Bandar, and Nafeesa is a ass, they need just go, both of them need to shut their mouths.

I am so content that Zain went ahead and stated what he wanted without no guilt regardless of Suraiya attempting to remind him of the "bad" memories yet she failed for "mujhe Aaliyah ki baygunai par pura bharosa hai."

Did anyone notice how traumatized Suraiya was just witnessing a hug from ZaYa?😆 Imagine if she witnessed their convo during the food inspection fiasco.

Halala has finally been approached, the promo will take place on Monday.

I love Rehman chacha, a fatherly figure for Aaliyah and Zain, hopefully, too was a must, I really hope he helps them along, helps them find another way from the Halala especially considering that in the promo Zain and Aaliyah were shown starring at the Quran, I believe Rehman just might be their Usman that would make me happier than Rehan being considered.

Shabana and Ghulam weren't surprisingly annoying.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ANIMALS Give Harshad Some Good Clothes, he could have just worn the grey shirt, the Man is so heavenly.

Compared to my other reviews this week, this one was so bland, no ZaYa scene doe I guess.

Edited:

For me man the ZaYa scenes after they united are missing something, i swear im not annoying lmao but something is missing, they were so intense so fabulous, the quality of their scenes was just so top notch man, their meeting after a year with the BI song, than the 3 conditions, Zains motivation, Aaliyahs respect, the hot scenes the incidents, each and everything was just so alluring, the monologues of Zain or Aaliyahs, conveying their emotions, the BI chemistry, their romance, intensity i want them back i want that back, excuse my complaining, but the last 9 pm slot episode could have been better and their reunion could have been better. i hope the 11 pm slot is utilized better, and the editing needs to be better. I want BI songs to be played period.

@BOLD -- You just said it Zainab!!! Something was missing. For me it was too short. After that bike scene, i wanted a continuation where they both share what each went through the past 1 year. ATleast some lines :( :( ... now rona will again start. But i hope in all this they stick together and get to know the value of each other more!!!!!!!!! A loop hole has to EXIST for them to unite. SURAIYAA CANNOT WIN AGAIN...Period.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Honestly, wouldn't halala nikaah be an easy way out. Rehan can divorce Aaliya the day they get married.. But what we have is these two in turmoil over how to be together without performing the halala nikaah. That makes sense to me.. We've been seeing how they've stressed upon Aaliya's self respect and how Zain failed to give that to on the past. This time he won't let any harm touch her. It's not only about Aaliya not agreeing to it because it's then making mockery of the marriage but also it questions the self respect of the woman which Zain absolutely would not compromise with this time around.

And you guys, Zarina's statement that she's "heard" about such a thing gives me hope that one day they'd find a loophole.

PS - Shru, I'm churaofying your siggie 😛

You said it Shivani... self respect is the main thing here and Zain will not allow that to be tampered as she has already expressed that feeling to him. Actually his words on the table are coming to my mind now. Because at that stage, lets assume there is no loop hole for a sec, she ofcourse will not get ready to marry someone else and she might just ask him to go and he will as he had said that the day her heart and mind says the same, he will do what she says. This is just a hypothetical situation. I am sure this will not happen :) :)
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want zaya beach romance
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beintehaa @Beintehaa

When will the boundaries between them vanish?

#Beintehaa @preetikatweets @har1603 @suchitrapillai
Edited by sneha_kajen - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Today is the day after which all hell breaks loose.. saw the pic on Twitter... feel so sad for them already 😔
manny136 thumbnail
there is another pic of zains he looks so upset gosh i hate suri
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tom is gonna be a heartbreaking epi or may be today itself
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Today is the day after which all hell breaks loose.. saw the pic on Twitter... feel so sad for them already 😔

oh man.. they are not even supposed to see each other????????