Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Great post Zainab :) The next week is gonna either make the show or break it. Let's see what happens 😊
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I LOVED Zain today, he didn't back down in front of Suri, I was half expecting him too, but he did me proud.

LMAO! You know Fahad is too ahead of himself nowadays, busting his one liners out all the time, it's like shut up. The scene would have been better without your input, I don't even understand what he says sometimes, some hardcore Urdu there.

Man, I want a few days of ZaYa living on their own before the halala kicks in, some light moments before the real shizzle.

I was expecting for him to give her more but i guess that works too, LOL as long as he said something man,.

LMFAOOO, that guy always just tries to make his voice husky and sexy with his top notch urdu diction and im just like-_- literally just stop. LMAOO neither do i he just annoyes me honestly like GTFO

ME TOOO some romance i want that BI persona back for once, that old spicy romance *sigh*
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Great post :)

There wasn't any proper scene of Zaya but the episode was good and I'm so happy that this time both of them actually stood to what they wanted instead of giving in to their families wishes.

Me too, i am so glad that Zain finally stood up to Suraiya and stated that if she lost a husband he lost his father he is going through the same pain and turmoil she is, and tthe best yet was when he stated that he believes in Aaliyah fully.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Great post Zainab :) The next week is gonna either make the show or break it. Let's see what happens 😊

LMAO thanks stranger i mean Aashi😆 WORD im excited lets see
-Aashima- thumbnail
And Zainab I agree that intensity was missing. Yesterday's episode would have 1000 times better but alas u don't always get what u want 😕
Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO thanks stranger i mean Aashi😆 WORD im excited lets see

LOL I was sleepy okay so I don't know what I typed 😆😆😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

When she tried covering her face I'm like lady who are you kidding? This part I actually cheered Suraiya on when she made it known she invited Rehman to come and that's final. It seems Zarina does not have Suraiya under control as well as she thought, there's still a part of Suri's brain which functions well 😆

Yes! Let Rehman be the pillar of BI, he has everything it takes to be one and can really be a force to be reckoned with. Bilal looks terrified of his father

I know, I remember after Usman's death no one thought of comforting Zain it was him being the strong one, it was him who was being blamed, like seriously he was the closest to Usman and his pain was never on anyone's mind!

I've been hoping for a scene like that Zainab, they never had the chance to grieve properly for Usman and now would be perfect for that. I want them to grieve together and speak their hearts out.

Those blazers need to go damn it! We all love Harshad and yes he looks good in anything but those bright colored blazers are a sight for sore eyes!! The Hyderabad look was the best!!

LMAO right who ever knew she would even make us cheer for her once, ironic eh😆 I am loving Suraiya in this manner but than again she pisses me off, on one side shes trying to unite a couple and the other shes ruining them yet again. I want to see her reaction when she finds out that it wasnt Aaliyah but Nafeesa behind all this, I cant wait to see it honestly.

Seriously man, today seeing Usmans pictures made me so nostalgic, one person could impact so many lives honestly, there will never be another Usman period, but Rehman can be the closest thing we can get honestly. He will truly live up to the word Pillar itself.

Exactly why i want a scene where zain breaks down and tells Aaliyah how he felt all this time, how lonely, sad, guilty, depressed, pain he was in, yet he had no one to talk too everyone depended on him and there was no one he could depend on. thna i also want a scene where Aaliyah tells ZAin that shes tired of fighting against the world and tired of always trying to prove herself right while huggin him, i really want these two scenes to happen

Agree especially when he had his shirt tucked in and in that kurta, i wanted that fire scene in the kurta doe man LMAO w.e😆. he would have looked so hot in that grey shirt tucked in, i dont want it not tucked in cause than he looks too masoom😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great post Z :)

The latest promo is playing in my mind now. Zain is ready to fight the world but Aaliya would give up initially.. I'm waiting to see how Aaliya agrees to it and joins him. And then BOTH fighting together.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

And Zainab I agree that intensity was missing. Yesterday's episode would have 1000 times better but alas u don't always get what u want 😕

Honestly so much more could have been done, im just not happy with their reunion im glad that they met but it would have been better if they had kept up that intensity that they had on going. IDK something else would have been better, i loved the fire concept but the music ruined it for me, i loved their dialogues and all but it was really short and than we got NOTHING>

LOL I was sleepy okay so I don't know what I typed 😆😆😆

LOL on that note i shall head to bed😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Great post Z :)

The latest promo is playing in my mind now. Zain is ready to fight the world but Aaliya would give up initially.. I'm waiting to see how Aaliya agrees to it and joins him. And then BOTH fighting together.

ME too, i cant wait to see them trying to find the answer together, will he motivate Aaliyah that there must be another way, hence the showing of Quran and Zain looking there, he might just repeat her words to her of how theres always a answer in the Quran.

I really hope theres a loop and i would love to see Rehman tagging along rather than Rehan, hes more of a fatherly figure i have been missing on the show.