Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Saheba are Rizyat even part of the show 😆😆 Its been ages since we have seen them -_- Where is that Gauhar and her kid. CVs made such a big deal of Rizyat marriage and crushed all our hopes last time because of these three and now they are nowhere to be seen 🤔

they better be..I have seen Rizwan in Saraswatichandra a while ago...but they should come back..they are important characters🤔
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm really looking forward to see a beach proposal.. the beach has been their personal haven and it'd be only apt to use that place for such a moment..

Let us have some nice moments before the painful track starts..
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

they better be..I have seen Rizwan in Saraswatichandra a while ago...but they should come back..they are important characters🤔

Honestly I don't want to see their track right now.. too much happening already AND the selfish me wants to see more of BI so the later the better 😛
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Rizwan and Aayat have to return and bring back Shazia for comic timing, she's been sidelined of late.

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-serials-top-ten-upcoming-twists-week-pics/5/

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Farhan sir is writer, i think he has forgotten RizYat nd Gauhur.He is giving imp. to Zaro nd Bilal.
To create tiff between ZaYa dey brought Gauhur.Dey should bring dem back.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Rizwan and Aayat have to return and bring back Shazia for comic timing, she's been sidelined of late.

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-serials-top-ten-upcoming-twists-week-pics/5/

Thanks Mandy for the fuzi link
Rehman chacha will support ZaYa..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Saheba are Rizyat even part of the show 😆😆 Its been ages since we have seen them -_- Where is that Gauhar and her kid. CVs made such a big deal of Rizyat marriage and crushed all our hopes last time because of these three and now they are nowhere to be seen 🤔

I am hoping they still are especially since the actor who plays Rizwan said him and Aayat have not gone anywhere and would be back soon. Well how soon? That was two weeks ago, it is time to bring them back!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aaand it's Monday!

13 more hours to go. -_____- *drums fingers on the table impatiently*
Ugh, the wait is torturous...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Aaand it's Monday!

13 more hours to go. -_____- *drums fingers on the table impatiently*
Ugh, the wait is torturous...

Sruthi I am gonna hit u with danda 😭 for waiting for Monday
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I am hoping they still are especially since the actor who plays Rizwan said him and Aayat have not gone anywhere and would be back soon. Well how soon? That was two weeks ago, it is time to bring them back!!

Exactly !!! I want them to just support Zaya otherwise there is no point of bringing them back.