Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

YES we have the Zubair thing.. and now Suraiyya has put a challenge of halala nikaah in front of ZaYa.. So unless Rehan or someone else brings out that truth or Zain overhears Suraiyya, he can't actually blame his mom.

Another thing, if Suraiyya has really killed Rida then Rehan would play a definite role here in exposing her.

Yeah I guess no matter what Rehan will be the one to expose Rida and then there is Nafeeza and Shaziya who know everything but for now, Surraiya's true colours are not getting revealed. Even Zarina can play a part in exposing Surraiya because she knows that Surraiya won't be able to see her own son, Zain hating her. There are so many people who hate Surraiya in the show that evidence against her won't be that hard to find πŸ˜†
Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good morning people πŸ˜ƒ

So I've been thinking about this, would want to know your thoughts on this..

We keep on waiting for the day when Zain would get to know about his mom's reality. My question is WHAT reality are we talking about? Zain knows Suraiyya was never a fan of Aaliya before or in general Bhopalis.. He knew it all along, he supported his wife but never went against his mother. And after Mamu's death and the experience in jail, Zain understands her hatred too. Suraiyya never physically harmed Aaliya, she never intended to either nor did she caused any harm to her dhaba.. we can cross the rats coz they just brought ZaYa close.

NOW until and unless Suraiyya does something really harmful to Aaliya intentionally, Zain has no reason to hate her or rather there's no revelation in regards to Suraiyya.

Shiv!! And everyone else too! πŸ€—

Now THAT is a very good point; but I guess "reality" means him getting to know about the extent his mom could go to get Aaliya out of his life. Yeah, he knows she isn't a fan of her but he doesn't know about the things she's planned ever since Aaliya walked in...

Anyway, we've seen that Zain still loves and respects his mom, but that respect will probably fade away once she throws the halala bomb on them. Not to mention her ultimatum...he already seems super pissed about it...

I don't even know if I made sense. πŸ€” Damn Psychology...

As a side note, I hope he walks out of Loony Villa tomorrow!
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Shiv!! And everyone else too! πŸ€—

Now THAT is a very good point; but I guess "reality" means him getting to know about the extent his mom could go to get Aaliya out of his life. Yeah, he knows she isn't a fan of her but he doesn't know about the things she's planned ever since Aaliya walked in...

Anyway, we've seen that Zain still loves and respects his mom, but that respect will probably fade away once she throws the halala bomb on them. Not to mention her ultimatum...he already seems super pissed about it...

I don't even know if I made sense. πŸ€” Damn Psychology...

you made perfect sense. and everyone is kind of saying the same thing and I agree with all of youπŸ˜ƒ
*burp* are we at a dead end again?πŸ€”
How many of you think that we might get to see rizyat this week or next week?πŸ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

@red - I see him doing this once Suraiyya puts up the challenge of halala nikaah.. he has to realize her intentions ultimately.. like he can't tell her off coz he can't reveal Nafeesa's truth but he'll be sensible enough to choose.. he did choose his 'family' but still he wants everyone to stay together.. It'd be interesting to see if Suraiyya keeps on blaming Aaliya even after Nafeesa's truth is out, then probably we may get Zain hating his mom. He's going to walk out tonight as it is.

Nafeesa's truth has to come out and you are right it will be interesting to see if Suraiya will still blame Aaliya or if she will be forced to accept her back at BV.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

How many of you think that we might get to see rizyat this week or next week?πŸ˜ƒ

LOL πŸ˜†
Ermm...hopefully by next week? It's about time they made an appearance. πŸ₯±
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I'm actually hoping we do, how long are they going to keep these two hidden? I want them to help Zain and Aaliya get married again like what Zain did for RizYat. They already have so many people against them, so why not have more for them? I miss Rizwan and Zain's friendship, Aayat and Aaliya's bond it would be great to have that back.

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL πŸ˜†
Ermm...hopefully by next week? It's about time they made an appearance. πŸ₯±

maybe they can't find a baby for Gauhar yet that's why they are delaying their appearance 🀣
On a serious note, it will be strange to see a baby in the show..after all the show is still new 😳

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm actually hoping we do, how long are they going to keep these two hidden? I want them to help Zain and Aaliya get married again like what Zain did for RizYat. They already have so many people against them, so why not have more for them? I miss Rizwan and Zain's friendship, Aayat and Aaliya's bond it would be great to have that back.

yes and not to forget that these two can help bring some comic relief and lightheartedness to the show as well. Zain and Rizwan's bromance is always a treat to watchπŸ˜›
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saheba are Rizyat even part of the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its been ages since we have seen them -_- Where is that Gauhar and her kid. CVs made such a big deal of Rizyat marriage and crushed all our hopes last time because of these three and now they are nowhere to be seen πŸ€”