Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I wouldn't call Suraiya religious but yes I'm surprised Rehman and Rehan don't know about this. They made it seem so simple when we all knew it was not.

I only meant shalam as religious lol, yeah it makes no sense its so simple n bam they decide to use certain laws to apply to the storyline when it suits them it like we r living in an alternate universe lol For example the different perspectives on getting married while pregnant but in nafeesas fb we clearly saw how suri got a very pregnant shazia married to fahad, also aliya was like coz gauhar is having rizwans baby they have to get married
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm more surprised at Aliya, as she has been shown to be quite religious and she missed out on this BIG fact.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I'm more surprised at Aliya, as she has been shown to be quite religious and she missed out on this BIG fact.

Same I thought for sure if anyone would bring up this fact it would be Aaliya. It was what I was counting on when we all thought the third challenge would involve shattering Zain's hopes but CVs went an entirely different route.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Exactly what's bugging me too!
On one hand it seems like she does know because she kept warning Zain that there was no turning back after the 3rd talaq, but then she welcomes him back into her life like she isn't aware of what will happen...😕

I hope Seema ma'am isn't lying to us about the halala thing again. A lot of people are so ready to quit on the show, as it is...they can't afford to mess it up. :/
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Someone get rid of this zaro. And when she leaves she can take half the clan with her. Why can't Zaya live a peaceful life?!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah totally agree and u know when she left him after the 3rd talaaq she fold him she's religious and she cant come back to him now that everything is over. Even shalaam could have spoken about it but they didn't either.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same I thought for sure if anyone would bring up this fact it would be Aaliya. It was what I was counting on when we all thought the third challenge would involve shattering Zain's hopes but CVs went an entirely different route.

She even said something like, main paaki muslim hoon, I can't come back to you Zain after the third T. Obviously the fire took things in the opposite direction.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Yeah totally agree and u know when she left him after the 3rd talaaq she fold him she's religious and she cant come back to him now that everything is over. Even shalaam could have spoken about it but they didn't either.

Hey P, where you been??

Just mentioned what you said in the previous post, Aliya must have been overwhelmed after the fire
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

On one hand it seems like she does know because she kept warning Zain that there was no turning back after the 3rd talaq, but then she welcomes him back into her life like she isn't aware of what will happen...😕

I hope Seema ma'am isn't lying to us about the halala thing again. A lot of people are so ready to quit on the show, as it is...they can't afford to mess it up. :/

This track is extremely complicated and one wrong move can turn this into an epic flop and controversy at the same time.

From what I've read Rehan and Aaliya cannot marry with the intention to divorce and add to that the fact it was go completely against their characters. Aaliya who not too long ago judged Zain for making a mockery of their love and marriage would all of a sudden turn around and do the same just to return to him and Zain would just let this happen, wouldn't her self respect and honor be at stake there? I can only hope CVs know what they are doing here since they themselves are Muslims and to do something this damaging could have them pay a huge price. I know logic is something that doesn't apply often in any show or films but when you are dealing with something like religion, its not the time to make a mockery of it all.

It would just be a shame to see Zain and Aaliya's characters be destroyed, their love story be tainted and the show be butchered on a whole if things played out like the TB article indicated. Hopefully CVs will not ruin everything.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL, mee too. Hope this track works out well for us and increases the TRPs even more.