Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Other one was this..

Check out @Shruti94Shruti's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Shruti94Shruti/status/513619979611025408

Thanks Shiv, good news all round. Hope they're not lying like last time LOL.
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I hope so Heena.. once bitten twice shy
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tel me tel me what's news u guys discussing any new thing
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seriously they haven't told that RM won't happen. I don't even trust Seema and Farhan. They betrayed us last time so why not this time. They are experienced in this -__________-
manny136 thumbnail
one thing i just dont get is no one is objecting to zaya's rm on the basic fact tht they r divorced n its not possible for them to reunite, I mean its basic knowledge for even Muslims who arent very religious tht once ur divorced its over no going back. How come suri, rehman, rehan a lawyer, shalam who have shown to be religious ppl, aliya who is a pakki Muslim, not saying anything at all, i get zain might be clueless, maybe aliya is also but the rest i cant believe they have no idea n the only one who does is the evil zaro ugh. I get sometimes we have to throw the common sense out the window while watching a show but come on this makes no sense. Im very bad with my Islamic knowledge n i knew this since i was a little kid tht divorce once it happens u cant get rm to the same person i got all freaked out by tht lol
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Seriously they haven't told that RM won't happen. I don't even trust Seema and Farhan. They betrayed us last time so why not this time. They are experienced in this -__________-

It's normal for us to react like this, only thing we can do is just wait and watch. Give continuous feedback if something is not to our liking. I don't think they will jeopardise their show, especially since we have a new time slot and this could maximise viewers as YHM has moved to 7.30pm.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Considering the wrath they would receive from fans, they need to be very careful
mandy0310 thumbnail

It's normal for us to react like this, only thing we can do is just wait and watch. Give continuous feedback if something is not to our liking. I don't think they will jeopardise their show, especially since we have a new time slot and this could maximise viewers as YHM has moved to 7.30pm.

Agreed, if you look at the posts on Farhan's wall its loud and clear where fans stand. Even on Twitter tweets to the channel and PH make it clear fans want ZaYa and no RM track. CVs cannot screw up at such a crucial point, they need to keep viewers not lose them
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

one thing i just dont get is no one is objecting to zaya's rm on the basic fact tht they r divorced n its not possible for them to reunite, I mean its basic knowledge for even Muslims who arent very religious tht once ur divorced its over no going back. How come suri, rehman, rehan a lawyer, shalam who have shown to be religious ppl, aliya who is a pakki Muslim, not saying anything at all, i get zain might be clueless, maybe aliya is also but the rest i cant believe they have no idea n the only one who does is the evil zaro ugh. I get sometimes we have to throw the common sense out the window while watching a show but come on this makes no sense. Im very bad with my Islamic knowledge n i knew this since i was a little kid tht divorce once it happens u cant get rm to the same person i got all freaked out by tht lol

WORD girl !!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I wouldn't call Suraiya religious but yes I'm surprised Rehman and Rehan don't know about this. They made it seem so simple when we all knew it was not.