Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i know ppl have gotten married over the phone n now well skype lol my cousin had to coz they guy was away n it was put on a projector lol i wasnt there but if i was i dont know how i would have stopped myself from laughing at the ridiculousness of it all lol i think the qazi was with my cousin n the guy had a relative n friends as witnesses. n i dont think when ppl do acting the wedding is counted as real tht would be so ridiculous esp in shows where the leads get married like a dozen times lol
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

@BOLD YOOO WTH😲

Here read for yourself, and it was producer not director
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

SHUSH

We can have their proper rituals later even if they get married tomorrow.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE at least let them say qubool hai to each other.. I really want this nikaah to play out in future..

WORD! I want a qubool hain tomorrow,so they have something to hold onto when Suri tries to putthem through HELL.

Will Zain move out tomorrow or will Suri let Aliya in the house on the basis of halala? I'd rather both of them move out and live in a small house
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Please let it be, we deserve these scenes

Yeah i hope so maybe rehman is introducing bilal to his new sister/bhabi aliya lol so far bilal has not been formally introduced to her n aliya really wants rehman to help his son become a better person.
-Facetious- thumbnail
I'm stalking.. what have I turned into -_______________-

Check out @GaganKaurS's Tweet: https://twitter.com/GaganKaurS/status/513766434829512704
manny136 thumbnail

Here read for yourself, and it was producer not director

ok now im so confused so if zain proposes to aliya in front of two witnesses n she accepts r they married or is this a mock nikkah?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

I'm stalking.. what have I turned into -_______________-

Check out @GaganKaurS's Tweet: https://twitter.com/GaganKaurS/status/513766434829512704

It's the same as what Seema said right? This halala won't be too bad
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

ok now im so confused so if zain proposes to aliya in front of two witnesses n she accepts r they married or is this a mock nikkah?

LOL you never know what loophole they are gonna bring in future.. who cares as long as RM doesn't happen..
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Mock nikaah if anything as if third T has happened, their marriage is invalid, even if it's done
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

It's the same as what Seema said right? This halala won't be too bad

Other one was this..

Check out @Shruti94Shruti's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Shruti94Shruti/status/513619979611025408