Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I WANT I WANT I WANT!! I would love to watch Zain sneaking away to meet Aliya or gatecrashing her mehndi dressed as a girl.

Eeeks, I so want this to happen!!!

Alright now I'm torn; I want the nikaah to happen on Monday BUT...I want it to NOT happen so we can see them getting married again with all the rituals and stuff πŸ˜†
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Kuch bhi bolo we are sucker for cliches πŸ˜†

LMAOO IKR I have realized this too. First we are like we don't want cliche scenes but our demands are full of cliche scenes πŸ˜† But hey, BI always executes cliche scenes so differently that they don't remain cliche anymore πŸ˜ƒ I would love Zain to sneak in at night and then both of them going to walk at night and then getting scolded by the family I am gonna stop now because IK I will BJKT
Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail
Arghh tomorrow the timings are changing. Wait for me to get here at 10 at my timings to catch WU πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Grrr I have my classes starting when the episode will air
Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

He's vowed to protect her from everything, he'll never agree to this. And doing an intentional halala is not only in their characters but is also forbidden.. what I've read online is that if they are caught doing so they'd be thrown out of the community.. please correct me if I'm wrong here, I've only read this on internet..

There's SO MUCH which points towards NO RM but still I want to be prepared..

Exactly, from what I've read it is completely forbidden in Islam and that would create outrage if CVs were to do an intentional halala. I just do not see Rehan, Aaliya nor Zain doing such a thing, it would be ridiculous to say the least.

I agree that everything points towards no RM but its always best to fear the worst especially when it comes to BI CVs who do the most unpredictable things.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I know they have to dramatize this whole nikkah drama coz its a tv show but seriously in real life nikkah is a serious thing but in some instances it is not the end of the world if its broken. I know ppl who had their nikkah done but the girl did not move in with the hubby coz the families just wanted the alliance fixed ( the girl was out of control lol)n later they would have all the wedding drama n the girl would then go with the guy, they waited for various reason like the guy was studying, living in a another country, etc n then something happened i dunno like the guy n girl realized they didnt want to get married so they ended the nikkah which is a divorce but it was done pretty quietly through lawyers n the court. Now both ppl got married to other ppl it wasnt such a big deal but at first we felt bad for the girl though i couldnt stand her lol, worse part of it was the dads were like buddies for 30 yrs plus n now its pretty awkward if they meet coz of common pals. I wonder if they have to do the rm which we would hate but aliya would not have to live with u know who n then end it pronto. Do they do this in India like have the nikkah but no real wedding n later the wedding coz ive seen this in pak, my second cousin apparently did her nikkah through skype lol she ws moving for uni to uk so her parents wanted her to be committed or something lol to her fiancee who was in auz lol gosh tht was a whole lotta drama lol

When that mock nikaah spoiler came, I read something like this on internet where someone asked that can a mock nikaah happen over a telephone and the reply was ideally it's not but it can be also they just need two male witnesses.. I also read that the actors who marry onscreen actually get married when they are enacting the scene and that once a director made the actress divorce the actor so that he could marry her..
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, from what I've read it is completely forbidden in Islam and that would create outrage if CVs were to do an intentional halala. I just do not see Rehan, Aaliya nor Zain doing such a thing, it would be ridiculous to say the least.

I agree that everything points towards no RM but its always best to fear the worst especially when it comes to BI CVs who do the most unpredictable things.

This is a delicate issue and that's why no one wanted the third talaq to happen. In Humsafar, they showed separation instead of talaq because going back to your husband/wife after talaq in Islam is nearly impossible from what I have read.
-Aashima- thumbnail

When that mock nikaah spoiler came, I read something like this on internet where someone asked that can a mock nikaah happen over a telephone and the reply was ideally it's not but it can be also they just need two male witnesses.. I also read that the actors who marry onscreen actually get married when they are enacting the scene and that once a director made the actress divorce the actor so that he could marry her..

@BOLD YOOO WTH 😲
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly an RM is just so illogical and would go aganst all three characters. It doesnt make sense, and i Just hope the Cvs can see that too! I know the nikkah wont happen, but its fine since i do want to see a full fledged track on their remarriage with all the rasams and all haha! Ahh that would be so dreamy <3 Mainly, i just really want to see Zain proposing! Hopefully we dont get a BJKT, but i really do want to see a proper scene with him getting down on one knee etc
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Eeeks, I so want this to happen!!!

Alright now I'm torn; I want the nikaah to happen on Monday BUT...I want it to NOT happen so we can see them getting married again with all the rituals and stuffπŸ˜†

SHUSH

We can have their proper rituals later even if they get married tomorrow.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE at least let them say qubool hai to each other.. I really want this nikaah to play out in future..
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maybe the beach scene is for that.. and Bilal sees them, that's how Suraiyya gets to know about it...

Please let it be, we deserve these scenes