Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Nothing enticing in the episode other than Zain standing up for Aaliyah, nothing took my attention but when Zain interrupted his mother to state that he lost a father too. Thank You to the writers finally, about time when they made Zain say "Mom meine bhi apnay Dad ko koya hai." Indeed he has, he has lost someone so precious to him, yet no one carries the courtesy to take out just two minutes and realize how devastated the man is. Nafeesa irritates the shit outta me, she's really selfish, if right now she wasn't in fault she would have never came out to support Zain. Fahad is Bandar, and Nafeesa is a ass, they need just go, both of them need to shut their mouths.

There was nothing enticing about it, I mean it is not the type of episode that I am going to watch over and over again..but I still liked this episode as it moved the story forward and it was well balanced. Finally Zain said it!! That Usman is not her husband but his father as well damn it!! And boy was I glad that Fahad FINALLY asked what happened that night in Matheran that changed him suddenly. That was one of my complaints when the one year leap happened..that I found no one questioning why Zain changed so suddenly. So I am glad that is being touched upon. At first when Nafeesa opened her mouth, I thought she might confess about what she has done..but of course i was wrong -_- She was just supporting zaya in the lamest way possible in order to keep herself safe.

I am so content that Zain went ahead and stated what he wanted without no guilt regardless of Suraiya attempting to remind him of the "bad" memories yet she failed for "mujhe Aaliyah ki baygunai par pura bharosa hai."

Suri can say whatever she wants, nothing is going to shake Zain now. And I am so happy to see him standing strong against Suri today. And one of the reasons definitely is because he knows that what Usman really wants and will always want is for him and Aaliya to be together...so there really is no point in trying to get Zain feel guilty. I am so waiting for the day that Suri and Fahad finds out that Nafeesa is the one who plotted all this. I am just waiting for that day and I really hope that day comes as I do not want Nafeesa;s truth to be buried like the many things that Suri did!😡

Did anyone notice how traumatized Suraiya was just witnessing a hug from ZaYa?😆 Imagine if she witnessed their convo during the food inspection fiasco.

LOL yes that was priceless😆 LMAO she'll have a stroke if she ever witnessed that😉

Halala has finally been approached, the promo will take place on Monday.

Yes Finally and I really hope that they handle this with care and do not disappoint us as this is a very very touchy issue for the fans because it has the risky potential of destroying a beautiful couple and their epic love story.

I love Rehman chacha, a fatherly figure for Aaliyah and Zain, hopefully, too was a must, I really hope he helps them along, helps them find another way from the Halala especially considering that in the promo Zain and Aaliyah were shown starring at the Quran, I believe Rehman just might be their Usman that would make me happier than Rehan being considered.

I Love Rehman too! Love the way his character is shaping up. And I am glad that he is no wimp, he has a backbone despite being from a poor background unlike Ghulam and I can't wait to see how he helps zaya.

Shabana and Ghulam weren't surprisingly annoying.

Yes Surprisingly😆 I want someone to remind them one day though..someone to just rub some salt in their forgotten wounds..that they are the ones who started all this..if it wasn't for them Zain and Aaliya would have NEVER been separated..the word talaaq would have never been spoken by Zain, not even once!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ANIMALS Give Harshad Some Good Clothes, he could have just worn the grey shirt, the Man is so heavenly.

Okay you can kill me for this, but I actually liked the blazers that he is wearing...the only problem i ever had was the really weird colour combination that they would make him wear, otherwise I like the blazers he wore yesterday and today.😃

Compared to my other reviews this week, this one was so bland, no ZaYa scene doe I guess.

Word Count: 1

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oye CHal Hatt, drama baaz kahin ki, Ainvay lar rahi hai kuthi, LMAO you did lemme go check sheesh😆

Drame baaz mera middle name hain yaar

Z are you a punjabi??? LOL, i picked ainvay up from my friend and i love using that word!! 🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

ME too, his face when she still attempted on covering her face when he was already in the room, that was so stupid LMAO😆 Me too man, I would not mind for him to be the ACTUAL pillar, he can actually prove to be one also.

Me too, man its about time, i always get so angry upon how no one realizes the hell hes going through. Can we please get a scene where ZAin breaks down over the past year and how alone and miserable he was without his father and her.

Please man, he looked so nice there, just shirts TUCKED in would do just fine since they are so kanjoos to give him khakis.

When she tried covering her face I'm like lady who are you kidding? This part I actually cheered Suraiya on when she made it known she invited Rehman to come and that's final. It seems Zarina does not have Suraiya under control as well as she thought, there's still a part of Suri's brain which functions well 😆

Yes! Let Rehman be the pillar of BI, he has everything it takes to be one and can really be a force to be reckoned with. Bilal looks terrified of his father

I know, I remember after Usman's death no one thought of comforting Zain it was him being the strong one, it was him who was being blamed, like seriously he was the closest to Usman and his pain was never on anyone's mind!

I've been hoping for a scene like that Zainab, they never had the chance to grieve properly for Usman and now would be perfect for that. I want them to grieve together and speak their hearts out.

Those blazers need to go damn it! We all love Harshad and yes he looks good in anything but those bright colored blazers are a sight for sore eyes!! The Hyderabad look was the best!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Drame baaz mera middle name hain yaar

Z are you a punjabi??? LOL, i picked ainvay up from my friend and i love using that word!! 🤣

IK, you didnt need to tell me that😆

Hardcore man, LMAOO aww
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, for the love of animalss?

Edited.

I didn't mind the episode either, we needed an episode like this in preparation for the halala track. The stage has been set and now we wait and watch.

I am very happy Rehman has landed in Mumbai, Zain and Aliya need someone on their side. It was them against the world albeit he won't replace Usman, but he comes close enough. Shalam have been tolerable today, but I am still waiting for an apology track/scene between them and Zain. They turned his world upside down over a silly mistake.

Even though Zain got slapped, I liked it. Zain is not her ladla anymore, he will fight for his wife and Suri knows it now.

I really hope hegoes to pick her up at the airport, how sweet would that be, No one can never replace Usman ever Period. ME TOO@ BOLD< it needs to happen, like now, honestly, when Aaliyah was like if you trust me than trust my love too and remember how much he did for you guys.

TBH i am so proud of him, he today stated that he lost a father too if she lost her husband, he went through the same as she did.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

great review. I loved the confrontation the precap had me excited about the slap lol . Zaya had to confront the parents n lay out their decision. with aliya n shalam we learned tht this past yr shalam have promised aliya tht they will trust her with her life choices unlike they last time which cost her everything. Yeah they r reluctant n i got where they r coming from coz they get suri unlike zaya lol zaya should listen to them they know what they r talking about lol Zains n suri confrontation my gosh suri is a drama queen n she didnt even spare rehman n showed him a welcome to BV drama time its part of the orientation every newcomer to BV gets lol zain stood up for aliya but was very respectful, fahad as usual confused, nafeesa yeah we get it u r good now so prove it. I wonder once this halala drama starts n zain's guilt n fear come to the forefront will he spill the truth. Aliya once again is gonna get punished for something she did not do n the whole labeling her Usmans killer really bugs me ugh. Zaya convo was cute n their byes n belief in Allah being with them. Rehman is a hoot n i really hope he helps aliya. Intense stuff next week lol btw where did shazia go lol All this goody stuff coming out of suris mouth about marriage husband reforming make no sense hypocrite much ugh. Ugh the blazers r back why can t they shut Benetton down lol

Wonderfully said, I really hope since Zarina has so much knowledge about the religion im sure she has gotten it from Rehman and in that way he could ZaYa find another way in which they could unite without doing the halala and if the halala happens the only way it will be fine if shes divorced at the spot back.

LMAO Benetton is back with a bang😆, what can we do, Harshad would have looked so hot in that grey shirt tucked in, *Sigh* mad kanjoos yo wont even give him khakis
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Awesome post Zainab 👏 . sab kuch likh diya . mai kya likhu 😆

LMAO thanks Saranvir😆😳
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is the tricky sensitive issue creatives chosen of halal if they will go with intentional and moreover if one wrong step taken by creatives , then booom fandom will bash them, if they try to hurt the EPIC LOVE STORY of ZAYA'S 😳
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I really hope hegoes to pick her up at the airport, how sweet would that be, No one can never replace Usman ever Period. ME TOO@ BOLD< it needs to happen, like now, honestly, when Aaliyah was like if you trust me than trust my love too and remember how much he did for you guys.

TBH i am so proud of him, he today stated that he lost a father too if she lost her husband, he went through the same as she did.

I LOVED Zain today, he didn't back down in front of Suri, I was half expecting him too, but he did me proud.

LMAO! You know Fahad is too ahead of himself nowadays, busting his one liners out all the time, it's like shut up. The scene would have been better without your input, I don't even understand what he says sometimes, some hardcore Urdu there.

Man, I want a few days of ZaYa living on their own before the halala kicks in, some light moments before the real shizzle.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post :)
There wasn't any proper scene of Zaya but the episode was good and I'm so happy that this time both of them actually stood to what they wanted instead of giving in to their families wishes.