Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Hi Mandy !! I agree with you. If they are not intending to hurt religious sentiments, then that means that they are not gonna show Halala. I have said this like 10 times earlier too and will repeat it again Aliya marrying Rehan to just get back to Zain is just not her. Moreover, Zain will not want that because that will just put questions on Aliya's dignity, which he definitely won't like.

During Zain's redemption track it was my fear that Aaliya would say she wants to marry Rehan to get back at Zain, to shatter him but I'm so glad I was proven wrong there. I would have hated to see her character be destroyed like that and now I am sure CVs won't go there. Aaliya loves Zain with all her heart, trusts him and would not make a mockery of their love or of marriage for anything. I believe this is what Suraiya was counting on though, she knows Aaliya would not go through with something like that since it goes against her character, this is why she believes she won but there has to be a loophole. That way ZaYa can reunite and no sentiments are hurt.

I so wish that nikaah just happens but then again I want full proper marriage this time with all rituals and romance 😆

Same here! I want all the rituals that they were cheated out of with some cute scenes in between, hey at least we get a preview based on the pictures we got. Harshad looks so good now I want to see what Preetika is wearing.

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

That's good news, I can't wait for the episode tomorrow. From the pics we have been getting, seems like we have good things in store

Yes, so it looks like the proposal and nikaah happen tomorrow.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
I know they have to dramatize this whole nikkah drama coz its a tv show but seriously in real life nikkah is a serious thing but in some instances it is not the end of the world if its broken. I know ppl who had their nikkah done but the girl did not move in with the hubby coz the families just wanted the alliance fixed ( the girl was out of control lol)n later they would have all the wedding drama n the girl would then go with the guy, they waited for various reason like the guy was studying, living in a another country, etc n then something happened i dunno like the guy n girl realized they didnt want to get married so they ended the nikkah which is a divorce but it was done pretty quietly through lawyers n the court. Now both ppl got married to other ppl it wasnt such a big deal but at first we felt bad for the girl though i couldnt stand her lol, worse part of it was the dads were like buddies for 30 yrs plus n now its pretty awkward if they meet coz of common pals. I wonder if they have to do the rm which we would hate but aliya would not have to live with u know who n then end it pronto. Do they do this in India like have the nikkah but no real wedding n later the wedding coz ive seen this in pak, my second cousin apparently did her nikkah through skype lol she ws moving for uni to uk so her parents wanted her to be committed or something lol to her fiancee who was in auz lol gosh tht was a whole lotta drama lol
Edited by manny136 - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I want him to propose though, get down on one knee!!

Oh please I want this !! I want to see Aliya losing all hopes and trying to leave again and at that moment Zain comes and falls on his knees with the engagement ring and say sth cheesy and then their weeding with all rituals with Zain sneaking out to meet Aliya

I am expecting way too much 🤔
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Mandy !! I agree with you. If they are not intending to hurt religious sentiments, then that means that they are not gonna show Halala. I have said this like 10 times earlier too and will repeat it again Aliya marrying Rehan to just get back to Zain is just not her. Moreover, Zain will not want that because that will just put questions on Aliya's dignity, which he definitely won't like.

He's vowed to protect her from everything, he'll never agree to this. And doing an intentional halala is not only in their characters but is also forbidden.. what I've read online is that if they are caught doing so they'd be thrown out of the community.. please correct me if I'm wrong here, I've only read this on internet..

There's SO MUCH which points towards NO RM but still I want to be prepared..
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
*Fangirl moment*
It should be illegal for someone to look so good.

Gahh, hella excited for Monday!!!! Can't wait to see him propose ❤️ Please let the nikaah happen somehow...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO that was your job to tell me this time, remember? 😆
Nope.. no spoilers..

But I read on Twitter, Seema replied to someone about halala that everything will be cleared and will not hurt any sentiments.. Go figure out that one now 😆

Whoa, she actually said that?
Then the halala definitely might not happen... :D
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh please I want this !! I want to see Aliya losing all hopes and trying to leave again and at that moment Zain comes and falls on his knees with the engagement ring and say sth cheesy and then their weeding with all rituals with Zain sneaking out to meet Aliya

I am expecting way too much 🤔

I WANT I WANT I WANT!! I would love to watch Zain sneaking away to meet Aliya or gatecrashing her mehndi dressed as a girl.
-Facetious- thumbnail

I want him to propose though, get down on one knee!!

Maybe the beach scene is for that.. and Bilal sees them, that's how Suraiyya gets to know about it...
-Facetious- thumbnail

I WANT I WANT I WANT!! I would love to watch Zain sneaking away to meet Aliya or gatecrashing her mehndi dressed as a girl.

Kuch bhi bolo we are sucker for cliches 😆
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

He's vowed to protect her from everything, he'll never agree to this. And doing an intentional halala is not only in their characters but is also forbidden.. what I've read online is that if they are caught doing so they'd be thrown out of the community.. please correct me if I'm wrong here, I've only read this on internet..

There's SO MUCH which points towards NO RM but still I want to be prepared..

@BOLD Exactly my point. That dude was ready to leave her for her dignity and happiness and he knows that making Aliya marry to Rehan won't only put Aliya's dignity at stake, it will also ruin his relation with Rehan. Moreover, no matter how strong is his bon with Rehan, he will still never ask Aliya to marry him just to get her back. I have read that too Shivani. I have no info on these things (not a Muslim).