Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Who is vivek? What did he do?

Vivek is Fahad and a few months ago there was this huge drama on Twitter, things got really ugly and there was a lot of offscreen drama. Vivek quit Twitter and things have thankfully been quiet since then.

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel like its been ages since we fans have sit back and just watched the show without thinking what is ahead in store for us. I still remember the day that Usman's death promo came up and from that day fan's bad days started -_- I still miss him. No matter how many cameos they add, no one can take his place. I just want them to find some loophole somehow and get Zaya married with proper marriage track with Zain sneaking out to meet Aliya and then going on their HM
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

I feel like its been ages since we fans have sit back and just watched the show without thinking what is ahead in store for us. I still remember the day that Usman's death promo came up and from that day fan's bad days started -_- I still miss him. No matter how many cameos they add, no one can take his place. I just want them to find some loophole somehow and get Zaya married with proper marriage track with Zain sneaking out to meet Aliya and then going on their HM

Aashi , totally agree , i dont know how many weeks will this track be going ?
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Aashi , totally agree , i dont know how many weeks will this track be going ?

I hope it ends by this September !!!!
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh usman ji was one golden character
That man sigh i still miss
He should not have died :( especially when they show his improving
It was a saidst move by Cvs
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shalam ko hi maar daalte
Main toh party karti...
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I hope it ends by this September !!!!

log speaking that suri is in montage so this track should be of one month at least, 😆
-Aashima- thumbnail
Saranvir if it will take one month then seriously I will probably end up losing the little connection with the show I am having right now But they are not dragging any track, but having said that this track is the real turning point of the show, so let's see how everything plays out. But I really hope it ends by september.

Shreya yeah he was my favourite character and it was CV's bad to kill him and I am still pissed off at them for killing him 😕
mandy0310 thumbnail

True but I have to admit I kind of like the whole suspense element where a show keeps me at the edge my seat, its better than knowing what is coming next and think ok yes been there done that, boring!

I miss Usman so much, I was just watching old ZaYa scenes where he played cupid for them and now he is gone. I hate that he was killed off but I can't deny it led to some of the most intense and powerful episodes ever of BI, so I guess CVs were right in their decision since it did help in moving the story forward.

Me too Aashi! I really want to see a loophole and ZaYa having their dream wedding. I'm sure they would love nothing more than to do things right this time and their HM, fans would love a SR2!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

log speaking that suri is in montage so this track should be of one month at least, 😆

Maybe, maybe not. I remember the montage with ZaYa during the Barkat track did not last that long. However, I do believe CVs will take their time with this track it can't be a quick cut case of CVs showing halala or finding a loophole. For at least a week or so they have to keep the suspense going and actually build up to a logical and not controversial solution to reunite ZaYa.