-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I Want good Harshika scenes bas!
Havent got one to fangurl
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Pree's description of Vivek is the complete opposite of what fans saw before he quit Twitter. I'm glad they get along though, who wouldn't with Pree? She's really sweet

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140920/entertainment-tvmusic/article/break-time-fun

Back to ZaYa, like everyone else of course I want my ZaYa fix. On Friday I understood we couldn't see romance because they needed to set the stage for the upcoming track but this week I am expecting romance at least on Monday. I want the spoiler about Zain proposing to Aaliya to be true, them all set to have their dream wedding and then things come crashing down. I want Zain to stand by Aaliya and not let her go when she tries to leave his hand, let him be her rock.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Pree's description of Vivek is the complete opposite of what fans saw before he quit Twitter. I'm glad they get along though, who wouldn't with Pree? She's really sweet

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140920/entertainment-tvmusic/article/break-time-fun

Back to ZaYa, like everyone else of course I want my ZaYa fix. On Friday I understood we couldn't see romance because they needed to set the stage for the upcoming track but this week I am expecting romance at least on Monday. I want the spoiler about Zain proposing to Aaliya to be true, them all set to have their dream wedding and then things come crashing down. I want Zain to stand by Aaliya and not let her go when she tries to leave his hand, let him be her rock.

Vivek what a storm he created on twitter
And yes Zaya has been through so much!! Finally they are both on the same side again, and I want the makers to show holding hands and going through this together. I want to see them supporting each other and be each other's strength and how they break all barriers to be together.πŸ˜›
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

And yes Zaya has been through so much!! Finally they are both on the same side again, and I want the makers to show holding hands and going through this together. I want to see them supporting each other and be each other's strength and how they break all barriers to be together.πŸ˜›

and adding both on your post. would really love if fuze will come true that both will fight with world
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am still holding on to my hope that Aliya will not marry Rehan. I just want them to fix everything this week like get it all sorted out. We have been pulling our hair thinking about Rehan-Aliya from the day SBB/SBS people talking about remarriage -_____- Now enough time have passed and fans deserve good light hearted Zaya tracks.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

I am still holding on to my hope that Aliya will not marry Rehan. I just want them to fix everything this week like get it all sorted out. We have been pulling our hair thinking about Rehan-Aliya from the day SBB/SBS people talking about remarriage -_____- Now enough time have passed and fans deserve good light hearted Zaya tracks.

i wish i could be in india and i wish i visited to PH and yelled these lines on their heads πŸ˜†
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aalia will nt RM anyone other dan Zain.She may stay single but no RM.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Isn't that what the scroll promos indicated though, they said Zain and Aaliya will fight right? They could have just said Zain but they implied it will be ZaYa's fight and this is what I want. I know both will be shattered to hear this but I want to see their fighting spirits shine through this track. Zain is someone who did not give up on Aaliya even when it seemed impossible for her to forgive him, she was hellbent on pushing him away but now look at them. Then there is Aaliya, I want her to remember what Rehman and Rehan told her, she has been given a second chance with Zain and I don't want to see her walk away just because Suraiya said they cannot remarry without halala.

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

I would love for this to be wrapped up in a week or maybe two. We know BI doesn't drag anything so hopefully the pace will be decent for this while giving fans what they want in terms of ZaYa.
-MKB- thumbnail
Who is vivek? What did he do?