Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

and there goes the drama baaz againπŸ˜†

such a studious person you are.

LOLLL IKR, but that blue blazer doe

I didn't mind that blue blazer πŸ˜† that stubble overshadowed that blazer for me 😳 I am not at all studious πŸ€”
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

do you think he will go on his knees?😳

YESSS I want him to. I would go insane if he does that (IK I am already insane but still πŸ˜†)
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I actually really want to see a 'dating' phase between Zaya...that would be so cutee! They totally could do that now too since they're supposedly not married LOL

Ikr wouldn't that be epic ? The way they both hugged in that bike scene was so cute and it so looked like that they are in their dating phase πŸ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Ikr wouldn't that be epic ? The way they both hugged in that bike scene was so cute and it so looked like that they are in their dating phase πŸ˜†

why do I have a feeling that Harshad doesn't know how to ride a motorcycleπŸ˜† Oh and I am making fun of him but I am saying it is possible. After all some people know how to ride cars but not motorcyles!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
anyone know what KKSP means?πŸ˜• Colors posted a pic of Zara and Kabir on their fb page and someone commented that they hate them because they're KKSP..what does that mean?πŸ˜•
where is everybody?πŸ˜’
okay I am going πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

YAAY πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

someone needs to think of an interesting topic that we can all just debate about😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

I miss BI 😭 and moreover here for overseas we have to wait 2 hours more 😭

Tell me about it, first I used to watch at noon and now until after 2pm. I'm going to be one impatient person starting from next week!

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL I love how we all were so scared of that third challenge as she said that he broke his hope and we scared to death and going nuts what the hell she was gonna do to break his hope...and it turned out to be shut up🀣

And then Zain's dialogues in the dhaba where he was like that he is only going to leave her when the time is right..when her heart and her mind both have moved on..that freaked us out as wellπŸ˜†

Now I wonder if those dialogues are going to be used later..

I know! I was full on expecting her to break him into pieces but what does she do? Grab his vest and pull him into a hug answering his duas by shouting her love to the world! Leave it to BI to be that unpredictable but I loved it!

Zain and Aaliya cannot be shown giving up on each other just because of Suraiya, they have never been able to move on from each other despite one year apart nor will they ever be over each other. I want to see them putting up a fight.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Tell me about it, first I used to watch at noon and now until after 2pm. I'm going to be one impatient person starting from next week!

Woman ima gona miss your reviews now it gona be late 😭