"Mujhe Zain Pay Pura Bharosa Hai."

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Nothing enticing in the episode other than Zain standing up for Aaliyah, nothing took my attention but when Zain interrupted his mother to state that he lost a father too. Thank You to the writers finally, about time when they made Zain say "Mom meine bhi apnay Dad ko koya hai." Indeed he has, he has lost someone so precious to him, yet no one carries the courtesy to take out just two minutes and realize how devastated the man is. Nafeesa irritates the shit outta me, she's really selfish, if right now she wasn't in fault she would have never came out to support Zain. Fahad is Bandar, and Nafeesa is a ass, they need just go, both of them need to shut their mouths.

I am so content that Zain went ahead and stated what he wanted without no guilt regardless of Suraiya attempting to remind him of the "bad" memories yet she failed for "mujhe Aaliyah ki baygunai par pura bharosa hai."

Did anyone notice how traumatized Suraiya was just witnessing a hug from ZaYa?😆 Imagine if she witnessed their convo during the food inspection fiasco.

Halala has finally been approached, the promo will take place on Monday.

I love Rehman chacha, a fatherly figure for Aaliyah and Zain, hopefully, too was a must, I really hope he helps them along, helps them find another way from the Halala especially considering that in the promo Zain and Aaliyah were shown starring at the Quran, I believe Rehman just might be their Usman that would make me happier than Rehan being considered.

Shabana and Ghulam weren't surprisingly annoying.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ANIMALS Give Harshad Some Good Clothes, he could have just worn the grey shirt, the Man is so heavenly.

Compared to my other reviews this week, this one was so bland, no ZaYa scene doe I guess.

Edited:

For me man the ZaYa scenes after they united are missing something, i swear im not annoying lmao but something is missing, they were so intense so fabulous, the quality of their scenes was just so top notch man, their meeting after a year with the BI song, than the 3 conditions, Zains motivation, Aaliyahs respect, the hot scenes the incidents, each and everything was just so alluring, the monologues of Zain or Aaliyahs, conveying their emotions, the BI chemistry, their romance, intensity i want them back i want that back, excuse my complaining, but the last 9 pm slot episode could have been better and their reunion could have been better. i hope the 11 pm slot is utilized better, and the editing needs to be better. I want BI songs to be played period.

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
I officially win the award for the shortest Post than any!!😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I actually liked this episode, Rehman rocks! I just love the way he handled Zarina and made it clear he won't let harm come to Aaliya and I am sure that extends to Zain as well. Rehman is going to be the Usman in their life now, another pillar to the show. Welcome aboard Rehman!

Yes Zainab, I loved when Zain reminded Suraiya that he too lost his father. Before it was all about comforting others while he grieved on his own but not anymore, he is making it known this was his loss as well. I love the stand he is taking now and him fighting for his love, go Zain!!

I've already requested CVs to change Zain's wardrobe, why did those blazers have to return? I want his Hyderabad look back!

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, for the love of animalss?
Edited.

I didn't mind the episode either, we needed an episode like this in preparation for the halala track. The stage has been set and now we wait and watch.

I am very happy Rehman has landed in Mumbai, Zain and Aliya need someone on their side. It was them against the world albeit he won't replace Usman, but he comes close enough. Shalam have been tolerable today, but I am still waiting for an apology track/scene between them and Zain. They turned his world upside down over a silly mistake.

Even though Zain got slapped, I liked it. Zain is not her ladla anymore, he will fight for his wife and Suri knows it now.
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I actually liked this episode, Rehman rocks! I just love the way he handled Zarina and made it clear he won't let harm come to Aaliya and I am sure that extends to Zain as well. Rehman is going to be the Usman in their life now, another pillar to the show. Welcome aboard Rehman!

Yes Zainab, I loved when Zain reminded Suraiya that he too lost his father. Before it was all about comforting others while he grieved on his own but not anymore, he is making it known this was his loss as well. I love the stand he is taking now and him fighting for his love, go Zain!!

I've already requested CVs to change Zain's wardrobe, why did those blazers have to return? I want his Hyderabad look back!

ME too, his face when she still attempted on covering her face when he was already in the room, that was so stupid LMAO😆 Me too man, I would not mind for him to be the ACTUAL pillar, he can actually prove to be one also.

Me too, man its about time, i always get so angry upon how no one realizes the hell hes going through. Can we please get a scene where ZAin breaks down over the past year and how alone and miserable he was without his father and her.

Please man, he looked so nice there, just shirts TUCKED in would do just fine since they are so kanjoos to give him khakis.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, for the love of animalss??

Why not? Even doe im not an animal person,

Yo thats all you noticed from all that I wrote YOU BUM
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Why not? Even doe im not an animal person,

Yo thats all you noticed from all that I wrote YOU BUM

Excuse me, you're already in my bad books today. Have you not noticed my edited version🥱
manny136 thumbnail
great review. I loved the confrontation the precap had me excited about the slap lol . Zaya had to confront the parents n lay out their decision. with aliya n shalam we learned tht this past yr shalam have promised aliya tht they will trust her with her life choices unlike they last time which cost her everything. Yeah they r reluctant n i got where they r coming from coz they get suri unlike zaya lol zaya should listen to them they know what they r talking about lol Zains n suri confrontation my gosh suri is a drama queen n she didnt even spare rehman n showed him a welcome to BV drama time its part of the orientation every newcomer to BV gets lol zain stood up for aliya but was very respectful, fahad as usual confused, nafeesa yeah we get it u r good now so prove it. I wonder once this halala drama starts n zain's guilt n fear come to the forefront will he spill the truth. Aliya once again is gonna get punished for something she did not do n the whole labeling her Usmans killer really bugs me ugh. Zaya convo was cute n their byes n belief in Allah being with them. Rehman is a hoot n i really hope he helps aliya. Intense stuff next week lol btw where did shazia go lol All this goody stuff coming out of suris mouth about marriage husband reforming make no sense hypocrite much ugh. Ugh the blazers r back why can t they shut Benetton down lol
Edited by manny136 - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Zainab 👏 . sab kuch likh diya . mai kya likhu 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Excuse me, you're already in my bad books today. Have you not noticed my edited version🥱

Oye CHal Hatt, drama baaz kahin ki, Ainvay lar rahi hai kuthi, LMAO you did lemme go check sheesh😆