Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

Yes now reviews will be delayed 😭

Word Count: 0

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

mandy in which city of canda you are in ? i mean we both have 3 hour time diff ?

mine and saheba timings are same ,

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I'm in Toronto. I used to watch the live feed from India @ 11:30 in the morning but now 2 more hours. I can't complain much though since its better than BI going off air, anxious about the upcoming track and I hope CVs deliver like they've been doing so far. They are well aware of what fans want and hopefully a loophole will be found. ZaYa have to fight this out, I want Fuze line to be come true.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

could not agree with your words mandy , totally said it all, we all want fuze to be dead true , fingers crossed

acha tell me how u watch live feed from india ? any site here ? if not here can u reply there on FB so i can also watch live , cus my work schedule is changing to 😛 ill be at home early in morning at 6 so yeah thats y i was asking
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi :)
Sorry to barge in the convo but couldn't help it cause I can relate to what you mean! I live in Toronto as well and love watching BI online at like 11:30 in the morning! Lol...I'm so going to miss this now but yea that's true it's better then it going off air!

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

both r nt from India?

Do u get live der coz we I was in Australia I was nt getting live I hve to wait for dhruvie to download.

mandy0310 thumbnail

could not agree with your words mandy , totally said it all, we all want fuze to be dead true , fingers crossed

acha tell me how u watch live feed from india ? any site here ? if not here can u reply there on FB so i can also watch live , cus my work schedule is changing to 😛 ill be at home early in morning at 6 so yeah thats y i was asking

Will send u the links

I just love Fuze positivity, it makes me positive too
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Will send u the links

I just love Fuze positivity, it makes me positive too

will be waiting 😊
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

Hi :)
Sorry to barge in the convo but couldn't help it cause I can relate to what you mean! I live in Toronto as well and love watching BI online at like 11:30 in the morning! Lol...I'm so going to miss this now but yea that's true it's better then it going off air!

That's okay, no need to apologize :)

Exactly, it will take some getting used to but I'd rather wait 2 more hours than not having BI at all. I've become so addicted to this show, hope it does well in its new time slot. With YHM airing earlier it gives BI a chance to attract more viewers, or so I hope.

Originally posted by: Baingan

both r nt from India?

Do u get live der coz we I was in Australia I was nt getting live I hve to wait for dhruvie to download.

Jyoti, no I don't live in India, I'm in Canada and I don't have the patience to wait until 9pm here. I watch the live feed on my phone or on my laptop in the morning but sometimes the live feed does not work or sticks a lot so then I just wait for the episode to be uploaded at noon. If you go on Dailymotion or check out some sites, they do upload the links fairly quickly after the episode airs so you can watch online. The HD quality links are uploaded later but at least you get an idea of what happened
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago