Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizyscott thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

That's just it, both in the show and with viewers the belief is that halala is the only way but what if it isn't? What if CVs show there is another way such as a loophole in their divorce? It would make for a great twist while continuing to show they are not ones who go the predictable route

I think there is a loop hole, something about that lawyer scene after the 3rd talaq seemed fishy since the lawyer was telling Aaliya to read the agreement so she would be fully aware of what the legal paperwork contained but she refused to do so. I also think that since Usman left 51% of the shares to Aaliya he must have also stipulated that Zain may not divorce her to get the shares or something along those lines.

Also if someone forces someone to divorce his wife doesn't that also make it an invalid divorce. Eventhough Zain did say talaq 3 times, Suriya also pressured him into promising to do so. The fact is he wouldn't have given Aaliya any of the divorces if he had had all of the facts. The talaq's were all Suriya pushing Zain to keep his promise. There is also a stipulation that talaq has to be witnessed by 2 other muslim males, both Farad and Bilal had just came into the restaurant when Zain actually said the word "talaq", but they were not there to witness Zain's entire statement. Also Aaliya was supposed stay with Zain during her iddat of 3 months but she was living with Rehan.

Plus why would they already let them unknowning remarry for a third time during that mass wedding thing that they had a few weeks ago.
Edited by elizyscott - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Adorable IV with Preetika, she's so cute and I totally agree about her chemistry with Harshad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyNP5-If-WY

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyNP5-If-WY[/YOUTUBE]
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizyscott

I think there is a loop hole, something about that lawyer scene after the 3rd talaq seemed fishy since the lawyer was telling Aaliya to read the agreement so she would be fully aware of what the legal paperwork contained but she refused to do so. I also think that since Usman left 51% of the shares to Aaliya he must have also stipulated that Zain may not divorce her to get the shares or something along those lines.

Also if someone forces someone to divorce his wife doesn't that also make it an invalid divorce. Eventhough Zain did say talaq 3 times, Suriya also pressured him into promising to do so. The fact is he wouldn't have given Aaliya any of the divorces if he had had all of the facts. The talaq's were all Suriya pushing Zain to keep his promise. There is also a stipulation that talaq has to be witnessed by 2 other muslim males, both Farad and Bilal had just came into the restaurant when Zain actually said the word "talaq", but they were not there to witness Zain's entire statement. Also Aaliya was supposed stay with Zain during her iddat of 3 months but she was living with Rehan.

Plus why would they already let them unknowning remarry for a third time during that mass wedding thing that they had a few weeks ago.

There are too many things that question the validity of their divorce, the most obvious being their business trip where he not only acknowledged Aaliya as his wife but slept in close proximity with her throughout the night when they were not supposed to. Then they slept together again the night before their divorce.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Adorable IV with Preetika, she's so cute and I totally agree about her chemistry with Harshad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyNP5-If-WY

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyNP5-If-WY[/YOUTUBE]

Mandy isn't she a pure bliss natural beauty , i love her how she talks ❤️
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Love your post!!! Literally highlights everything amazing about this episode!!! Was fantastic <3
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy isn't she a pure bliss natural beauty , i love her how she talks ❤️

Saranvir, couldn't agree more with you she is a natural beauty. I love her simplicity, she doesn't go OTT with makeup and looks gorgeous!! Preetika really knows how to handle herself in regards to the media probably because she used to be a journalist.

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

Love your post!!! Literally highlights everything amazing about this episode!!! Was fantastic <3

Thank you JJ! I'm glad I am not alone and there were others who liked the episode because when I read the LU on FB and I-F, it seemed I was alone in actually liking the episode
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Mandy we have to wait 2 hours more from monday ? 😭
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This time i think even Aaliya will be willing to fight, actually she always does, the only time she ever lost hope was when Zain divorced her at the cemetery, but that's completely natural, her whole world was shattered into a million, make that zillion, peices, rehaan had to tell her to fight for her relationship, fight to prove her innocence - although that track had me a bit disappointed as aaliya joined barkat royale to look into it, and find the real culprit, but she was busy calling the cops and doing kitkit with zain, which i love, but she never once tried to actually find who filed the FIR, like she already knew it was ShaLam who took her signature, but they also told her that they didn't go thru with it, it was all rehaan who found out the actual culprit - but that's beside the point now. So, yes that was the only time i think she gave in to the situation, and now that zain is with her, and after the scene in which she yelled i love you to him, i doubt that she'll give up, or ever agree to marry rehaan, that would just mean all those talk of dignity, and self respect, were but just a pretense, and that's not the aaliya i know, it's ZaYa's story, and it always will be, period!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy we have to wait 2 hours more from monday ? 😭

Yes both for the online version and the one that airs on TV. I am so used to checking in for LU at 11:30 in the morning now I have to wait until after 2 pm!!

Originally posted by: neenzz

This time i think even Aaliya will be willing to fight, actually she always does, the only time she ever lost hope was when Zain divorced her at the cemetery, but that's completely natural, her whole world was shattered into a million, make that zillion, peices, rehaan had to tell her to fight for her relationship, fight to prove her innocence - although that track had me a bit disappointed as aaliya joined barkat royale to look into it, and find the real culprit, but she was busy calling the cops and doing kitkit with zain, which i love, but she never once tried to actually find who filed the FIR, like she already knew it was ShaLam who took her signature, but they also told her that they didn't go thru with it, it was all rehaan who found out the actual culprit - but that's beside the point now. So, yes that was the only time i think she gave in to the situation, and now that zain is with her, and after the scene in which she yelled i love you to him, i doubt that she'll give up, or ever agree to marry rehaan, that would just mean all those talk of dignity, and self respect, were but just a pretense, and that's not the aaliya i know, it's ZaYa's story, and it always will be, period!

During the divorce track I don't think Aaliya figured it was of any use, Zain broke her into pieces and refused to believe her innocence. It was not until Zain recieved solid proof that he realized how wrong he was, this is why I loved the redemption track. Zain did Aaliya wrong and he had to earn back her love and trust, he did just that with the redemption track and now I cannot see him leaving her side.

I'm hoping Aaliya is shown putting up a fight for her love even though it seems next to impossible thanks to what Suraiya has revealed but I want to see that fighting spirit emerge in Aaliya. I want to see Zain and Aaliya fighting the world to be together and really making use of the second chance they have been given. After spending a year apart in misery and seeing how destiny brings them together repeatedly they have to know they are meant to be.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yes both for the online version and the one that airs on TV. I am so used to checking in for LU at 11:30 in the morning now I have to wait until after 2 pm!!

and moreover when u were posting your reviews usually everyday i read those in parking lot while going back home , and now that time ill be at home and should get some sleep cus still will have to wait 2 more hours to air 😆