Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I m very late Mandy
Last nite epi was filler , i felt i saw Balajis show nt Fortunate show.
Dey gave more screen space to Zaro dan ML.
Coming to the BI show- Loved ZaYa conv. when he addressed her MEZ, he told her he will talk to mom after reaching Mumbai.No Face time still she could make out he is nervous, dat is, true love.
Suri has done one good thing of bringing Rehman chachu along with dem to mumbai.He has come coz Aalia insisted him othert wise Zaro may grab everything from BV.Aalia is more bothered about her Mamu's wealth.Rehman chachu is like Usman to ZaYa.He will nt allow anyone hurting Aalia.He has already told Zaro Aalia is like my daughter to me.
Suri , she does nt know the truth acc to her . watatever happened is coz of Aalia.She is getting the FB of wat has happened on EID day..She don't want to talk to Zain anything before reaching BV.
Zain says, i hve promised Dad , i will bring Aalia back to BV.
Fahad is also sooo confused , to know wat happened in the hotel?Zain could nt tell da truth coz Aalia has told him nt to tell da truth.He only said Fahad bhai , Aalia ki begunayi par meri pori yakin hai aur us par yakin kar ne ke liye muje kisi bhi vajah ki jaroorath nahi hai.Nafee too was supporting ZaYa so dat truth should nt come out.
Now suri has given ultimatum. who ever support Aalia has to move out from BV.
I feel Zain will move out fom BV.He will support only Aalia.
Zaro -Acc to her ZaYa ka nikah will nt happen.Suri nd Zaro r sis so far suri has made so many plans to seperate ZaYa nothing worked.let's see wat plan this evil sis is going to make.Rehman chachu has told her Aalia is like my daughter.
Agree this track is da opening of future track but i felt...
Wtg for monday , how this will unfold.
I feel Aalia has nt come to Mumbai with usman family.
Aalia will nt accept RM . Rehman chachu nd Rehan will help dem
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

yes lets stay positive , and exactly you said it right where there is will, there is a way, and after all is all zain-aaliya love story and will be forever . now zain is more kind of religious cus of aaliya's presence in his life and his trust on allah is fruitful cus his dua answered , he is able to open the doors of aaliya's heart , and his mohabat wins , and today he said sab theek hojaayega allah ka phele karamm raha hai aage b rahega . see this boy who was young brat and full of life , what he has come to ? a man of his words , a man of every girl dream , that aisa shauhar honaa chaihiyee . and yes trPS increades and Bi been on top in UK 👍🏼

yes and from my parental sides all are from pakistan so by now and by BI i have more knowledge about islaam , n my daahju (parental grandfather's bro) last night he was like you dont have that much knowledge about your religion sikhsim and more you know about islaamic rules and laws and all 😆

This is another thing I'm loving about BI, the growth to Zain's character! Who would have thought Zain would come such a far way after Aaliya came into his life and what I love most is the fact it was a gradual change and not one that was sudden or rushed. His character progression has been handled with the ultimate care

LOL I'm guilty of the same, I've come to know more about Islam than I do about Hinduism. See what BI has done to us 😆

and time by time how he learnt that his wife is changing his life in good way, like in all religious aspects , do you remember mandy starting of the show when aaliya was going to married zeeshan , and zain was there to attend her wedding , n zain dint know how to do salaam in right away he always did with left hand and there was aaliya who told him to do with right hand, after confession coming back to mumbai , he learnt how to do wuzu and all things , and then he paved on the path that he should learn dua how to make it , he kept roza's for his daddy dear, read dua for aaliya in fire accident , in one year without aaliya he said after every roza's , khuda ke baad maine tujhe yaad kiya, i literally cried in this scene , i mean how could someone write their halal track , when this love is pure/divine/serene/bliss/ , allah also wants em to together , m def sure in promo zain and aaliya looking at quran , they have to have find the answer in the quraan while pages are flipping , this is their last big exam of their life ,
situation is NOW or NEVER . I want zain to tell aaliya , ill fight with world for you , get up n accompany me i wont be letting you go in any sense , even allah can't separate us .

dued m gulity as charged as well 😆 now a days dad is like you should learn more about laws of our religion , you already got your PHD in islamic studies , 😆

Zain has come such a far way and so have ZaYa. I just refuse to believe their love story will be destroyed with halala. They have to find another way and they will pass the biggest test of their lives, proving the Beintehaa Mohabbat.

I love your lines about I will fight the world for you and asks for her to support and accompany him, how beautiful would that be? I really want to see them in this fight together and making Fuze's lines about fighting the world to save their love come true. It would make for an awesome track!

LOL about your dad, it is not our fault BI has been educational 😆

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

I m very late Mandy

Last nite epi was filler , i felt i saw Balajis show nt Fortunate show.
Dey gave more screen space to Zaro dan ML.
Coming to the BI show- Loved ZaYa conv. when he addressed her MEZ, he told her he will talk to mom after reaching Mumbai.No Face time still she could make out he is nervous, dat is, true love.
Suri has done one good thing of bringing Rehman chachu along with dem to mumbai.He has come coz Aalia insisted him othert wise Zaro may grab everything from BV.Aalia is more bothered about her Mamu's wealth.Rehman chachu is like Usman to ZaYa.He will nt allow anyone hurting Aalia.He has already told Zaro Aalia is like my daughter to me.
Suri , she does nt know the truth acc to her . watatever happened is coz of Aalia.She is getting the FB of wat has happened on EID day..She don't want to talk to Zain anything before reaching BV.
Zain says, i hve promised Dad , i will bring Aalia back to BV.
Fahad is also sooo confused , to know wat happened in the hotel?Zain could nt tell da truth coz Aalia has told him nt to tell da truth.He only said Fahad bhai , Aalia ki begunayi par meri pori yakin hai aur us par yakin kar ne ke liye muje kisi bhi vajah ki jaroorath nahi hai.Nafee too was supporting ZaYa so dat truth should nt come out.
Now suri has given ultimatum. who ever support Aalia has to move out from BV.
I feel Zain will move out fom BV.He will support only Aalia.
Zaro -Acc to her ZaYa ka nikah will nt happen.Suri nd Zaro r sis so far suri has made so many plans to seperate ZaYa nothing worked.let's see wat plan this evil sis is going to make.Rehman chachu has told her Aalia is like my daughter.
Agree this track is da opening of future track but i felt...
Wtg for monday , how this will unfold.
I feel Aalia has nt come to Mumbai with usman family.
Aalia will nt accept RM . Rehman chachu nd Rehan will help dem

Hey Jyoti, that's okay I watched the episode late myself and honestly I didn't feel it was Ekta-ish by any means. If this were Ekta's show, Zain would be married to Sanam while still thinking Aaliya killed his father, Zarina's connection to Rehman would still be under wraps and Rehan and Aaliya would be married. That is how Ekta's shows work but here, you have a decent pace, strong script and a stage that has been set for the upcoming track.

I loved Zain and Aaliya's phone conversation, it was short but sweet and I love how they are keeping faith and know Allah is on their side. These two can go through anything for each other, their love is not that weak nor will it ever be again.

Suraiya, I understand she is under the belief that Aaliya is behind the complaint and events leading to Usman's death but her hatred stems from before that and I would love for someone to throw that in her face. Zain will choose Aaliya over BV and his family, he did it before and would do it again in a heartbeat.

I'm loving Rehman's character, he is going to play a pivotal role in Zain and Aaliya's love story. I can't wait to see more of him! He was the star tonight with Zain being second by standing upto his mother for himself and his love. It was about time Suraiya's emotional blackmail stop working on him and best of all he reminded her it was his loss as well like Zainab said.

Aaliya cannot be shown accepting RM, she would rather accept defeat than ever think of RM to someone else. It is just not in her character to do so, Rehan, Rehman and Zain will be there to be her support and her strength to fight through this battle.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Mandy i read latest spoler is ZaYa decides for RM in masjid nd Suri stops.Aalia knows she cannot unite with Zain . Dey must hve found some loophole.
Agree , suri hates Aalia she tried so many times to throw her out from BV.,Which she has failed.
Now Zain trust only Aalia over his mom.If Suri is so stubborn , she will loose her son.Even if Aalia tells him to go back to his mom he will nt..Last time he listen to Aalia coz of hs dad.
I forgot to mention about Shalam, dey r the main cause for this seperation.As a mother she is scared for her daughter since she knows Suri very well.Aalia also knows dis but she is confident , about Zain's support nd he will.
I m wtg. for Nafee's truth to come out.ZaYa will nt ,only Rehan or Zaro can reveal her truth.
Yes now Aalia is nt alone she has Zain, Rehman chacha nd Rehan.I m sue Suri will fail dis time also.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zain has come such a far way and so have ZaYa. I just refuse to believe their love story will be destroyed with halala. They have to find another way and they will pass the biggest test of their lives, proving the Beintehaa Mohabbat.

I love your lines about I will fight the world for you and asks for her to support and accompany him, how beautiful would that be? I really want to see them in this fight together and making Fuze's lines about fighting the world to save their love come true. It would make for an awesome track!

Yes i was like thinking for a second for a real , creatives wont harm ZAYA , i mean common they had build these two characters from past 9 months and they totaly did justice and give a life to character zain and aaliya , even harshad and preetika wont be on agreement that their characters should be tainted by saying "channel creatives call " and are you freaking kidding me creatives if you gave us halal promo and we should be like okay Show is in bawdi , no no no i mean can't believe . this is not ektaish nor any simple desi indian show, this is unique love story with real touch , mandy i was free today and i watched the episodes from mamu's accident , and you wont be believing it for real , creatives left so many loopholes they need to close just they are waiting for the right time , and now i was like we got 11 pm slot and def their game will work . the episodes i have seen , there is enormous growth of zaya in diff diff situations i mean they worked realy hard for their chacters , from nafrat-understanding-dosti-love, i still wont be believing for the sake of halal they would let marry aaliya to rehaan to just get back to zain .

aur nahi to kya . and i always get compliments in punjabi you can say( besti complete ) from family regarding Keen interest in BI , fam will always like , if you had study more for your masters courses you have passed with 5 GPA, Being an RN you should have got maximum 5 to 7 Gpa , i was like 😲 okay seriously i passed with A so still you guys want 5 , maasi will like you havent paid that much intension to you studies in last year we were yelling at you , jitni BI ko de rahi ho ab , us waqt karleti to aaaj sidi doc na hoti , 😕 phd kerne beth gyi hai ,now listen carefully our words , we wont be forcing you to quit BI from watching neither we will be forcing you to not be active on your forum friends, do whatever you like and listen girl only one year left and this final year you have to have earn at least 5 GPA you got it , i was like anything more you guys want ? they were all like with rolling eyes tu ni sudergi and yes besti complete with rolling eyes and i m having no answers to their questions 😆 and mum will like u are beshrm 🤣
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Mandy...Completly agree with you
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

@ Mandy i read latest spoler is ZaYa decides for RM in masjid nd Suri stops.Aalia knows she cannot unite with Zain . Dey must hve found some loophole.

Agree , suri hates Aalia she tried so many times to throw her out from BV.,Which she has failed.
Now Zain trust only Aalia over his mom.If Suri is so stubborn , she will loose her son.Even if Aalia tells him to go back to his mom he will nt..Last time he listen to Aalia coz of hs dad.
I forgot to mention about Shalam, dey r the main cause for this seperation.As a mother she is scared for her daughter since she knows Suri very well.Aalia also knows dis but she is confident , about Zain's support nd he will.
I m wtg. for Nafee's truth to come out.ZaYa will nt ,only Rehan or Zaro can reveal her truth.
Yes now Aalia is nt alone she has Zain, Rehman chacha nd Rehan.I m sue Suri will fail dis time also.

I am so relieved that Zain no longer listens to Suraiya and now follows his heart. This is the Zain I remember, one who was not easily instigated by his mother and who took a stand for Aaliya and now for himself as well.

Exactly about ShaLam, they are talking about how Suraiya holds Aaliya responsible but they are not talking about how they are responsible for that MU. The only reason Suraiya blames Aaliya is because she thinks Aaliya is behind the complaint and events that occurred afterwards. There should be guilt on Shabana's face instead she is consistently acting as if she is innocent.

Nafeesa needs to be exposed, if she truly feels any guilt for what Zain and Aaliya continue to go through then she will open her mouth regardless of how Zain and Aaliya try to shield her. Why worry about saving yourself when two people continue to pay the price for your actions?

Yes, I'm glad Aaliya now has some strong support on her side, she is no longer fighting a battle on her own. Rehman, Rehan and the person she trusts the most Zain are all on her side. Suraiya has to lose, when I see how she is behaving now I am reminded of her confidence after Zain divorced Aaliya and was set to marry Sanam and we all saw how that turned out. Suraiya always believes she has the upper hand but that will be short lived. I just cannot see her winning here, its too easy a victory for her.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Yes i was like thinking for a second for a real , creatives wont harm ZAYA , i mean common they had build these two characters from past 9 months and they totaly did justice and give a life to character zain and aaliya , even harshad and preetika wont be on agreement that their characters should be tainted by saying "channel creatives call " and are you freaking kidding me creatives if you gave us halal promo and we should be like okay Show is in bawdi , no no no i mean can't believe . this is not ektaish nor any simple desi indian show, this is unique love story with real touch , mandy i was free today and i watched the episodes from mamu's accident , and you wont be believing it for real , creatives left so many loopholes they need to close just they are waiting for the right time , and now i was like we got 11 pm slot and def their game will work . the episodes i have seen , there is enormous growth of zaya in diff diff situations i mean they worked realy hard for their chacters , from nafrat-understanding-dosti-love, i still wont be believing for the sake of halal they would let marry aaliya to rehaan to just get back to zain .

aur nahi to kya . and i always get compliments in punjabi you can say( besti complete ) from family regarding Keen interest in BI , fam will always like , if you had study more for your masters courses you have passed with 5 GPA, Being an RN you should have got maximum 5 to 7 Gpa , i was like 😲 okay seriously i passed with A so still you guys want 5 , maasi will like you havent paid that much intension to you studies in last year we were yelling at you , jitni BI ko de rahi ho ab , us waqt karleti to aaaj sidi doc na hoti , 😕 phd kerne beth gyi hai ,now listen carefully our words , we wont be forcing you to quit BI from watching neither we will be forcing you to not be active on your forum friends, do whatever you like and listen girl only one year left and this final year you have to have earn at least 5 GPA you got it , i was like anything more you guys want ? they were all like with rolling eyes tu ni sudergi and yes besti complete with rolling eyes and i m having no answers to their questions 😆 and mum will like u are beshrm 🤣

That's my hope, I mean how can you write two characters like Zain and Aaliya only to ruin them at a time you've strengthened their love more than ever? It just does not make sense to me. I do not believe they will show Aaliya marrying Rehan, at least not the way TB made it sound because it goes against all three characters and would be haram. CVs are aware of the testing waters they are on, it cannot be an easy case of lets do halala, divorce and send Aaliya back to Zain.

LOL your family is funny 😆

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Nice post Mandy...Completly agree with you

Thank you

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Suraiya always believes she has the upper hand but that will be short lived. I just cannot see her winning here, its too easy a victory for her.

Wouldn't there be NO victory if ZaYa go ahead with halala nikaah? That's an easy way out and an instant solution to their problem. There can only be trouble if Rehan turns negative in future.

I would rather want to see them fighting to avoid this process at all cost and still finding ways to be together.

Geez CVs have us right where they wanted when the first talaaq happened... we have absolutely no clue how they'll go ahead with this.

Saw new pics of Pree and Neil... looks like they are shooting on beach..
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Wouldn't there be NO victory if ZaYa go ahead with halala nikaah? That's an easy way out and an instant solution to their problem. There can only be trouble if Rehan turns negative in future.

I would rather want to see them fighting to avoid this process at all cost and still finding ways to be together.

Geez CVs have us right where they wanted when the first talaaq happened... we have absolutely no clue how they'll go ahead with this.

Saw new pics of Pree and Neil... looks like they are shooting on beach..

This is why I am hoping they do not go there, not only is it the easy way out its also the predictable way as well. BI has always been one full of surprises and I can only hope they have an ace up their sleeves and do not ruin Zain and Aaliya.

As for Rehan, they better not ruin him as well after painting him to be some pillar of BI. It is best to show all three characters coming together and trying to find a way to make the impossible possible without going against their beliefs or doing something that is haram.

Tell me about it, never have I seen CVs be so successful in keeping viewers the the edge of their seats wondering what will happen next. I'd rather do away with spoilers though especially since the last time I wanted one I got that awful TB article. It is best to just watch the show peacefully

I saw the pictures too, Neel is such a sweetheart and I was hoping there would be a picture of him and Pree. I wonder why they are shooting on the beach oh well I would rather watch Bilal than characters that irritate me to no end. Bilal is fun to watch but we need more scenes with him and Shazia, I am still shipping those two, dump Fahad!!