Can't wait for Monday's episode
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Great post

M waiting to c Zain taking his loves side
Can't wait for Monday's episode

Same here! I can't wait to see Zain fighting for Aaliya, he won't let her down especially now that he has earned back her trust. Zain is aware he is lucky to have Aaliya back in his life and he made a vow, he won't break it especially since he knows Aaliya is innocent and shouldn't pay for someone else's actions.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mandy...I agree ..I didn't dislike today's Epi...but I just can't stand Shabana...with her extremely arrogant thought process..not once does she show even the slightest regret of what havoc she caused...at least ghulam is mellowing down...Rehman chacha totally stole the show today...loving this guy's acting
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, see fans would rather see Aaliya and Zain live apart while still loving each other rather than see their love story be tainted in any way. The CVs have taken a complicated and controversial route and I can only hope they know what they are doing, They are well aware of what fans want and I just can't see how they will take the story forward if the show halala, that is unless they show Rehan and Aaliya divorcing right afterwards but in order for that to happen their marriage would have to be unintentional otherwise its haram. *Sighs* this upcoming track has me so confused yet at the same time I'm excited because for the first time I am watching a show where it is not predictable, it has me on the edge of my seat wondering what will happen next.

i know right if they are going with halal pre-planned that would be haram , the consequences after that i can't write about what will happen i mean our show will be facing lots of criticsim regarding islamic rules and ZAYA will be OVER ,aur baad mien agar show ke end mien ek saath aaye to kya faida show ki itni popularity ka itneee unique show ka ? , m fingers crossing that please please please we are fearful and excited at the same time , mamu's death happen for moving the story forwards we accepted that, talak happened we bashed but we as fandom searched internet how the hell talak is done , if someone will tell me now that matheran trip is no use , I'm gona smack that ass i mean how could its not important , clock ticking,intimacy,they accepted em as husband and wife in unconscious state , spend jungle night before 3rd talak , i mean how could in the freaking world it will not help to nullify the divorce ? moreover DIVORCE IS HAPPEND DUE TO MISUNDERSTANDINGS BW HUSBAND AND WIFE and in islaam this is nullify already

mandy i was thinking they released promo of halal nikaah or gunaah/they already have scroll promo , what if its only to keep us fans intrigued to the show aur baaad mien pata chale ki divorce hua e nahi hai abhi , misunderstandings ki wwajah se hua talak not acceptable 😆 i mean how that is not possible , mum was saying this to me just now . aur we will be doing shaabash to creatives and all in forum will say KHODA PAHAD AUR NIKLA CHUHA 🤣 then ill be the first one to smack heads of creatives on twitter , daamn we all cried and crying from august from mamu's death , zain ki redemption ne rulaya , aaliya ke breakdown ne rulaya ek saaath one year ke baad they are together in souls . aur ab m just praying , please creatives prove us wrong , we are watching your show right from the beginning , give us the sabar ka fall ❤️
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Mandy...I agree ..I didn't dislike today's Epi...but I just can't stand Shabana...with her extremely arrogant thought process..not once does she show even the slightest regret of what havoc she caused...at least ghulam is mellowing down...Rehman chacha totally stole the show today...loving this guy's acting

I know It irritates me how she has yet to accept her fault, its as if she played no role in ruining Zain and Aaliya's lives. Shabana has no room to judge anyone but herself.

I love Rehman especially the way he handled Zarina today. Rehman has shown that while he has a soft side when it comes to Aaliya, he can also be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to dealing with his wife and son. Rehman is well aware of what she plans to do to Suraiya and Aaliya and he will not let harm come upon a girl he considers his daughter. I can't wait to see more of him, I'm glad CVs have balanced the cameos so while you have a villain like Zarina you also have someone like Rehman who has won fans over in a short period of time.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

i know right if they are going with halal pre-planned that would be haram , the consequences after that i can't write about what will happen i mean our show will be facing lots of criticsim regarding islamic rules and ZAYA will be OVER ,aur baad mien agar show ke end mien ek saath aaye to kya faida show ki itni popularity ka itneee unique show ka ? , m fingers crossing that please please please we are fearful and excited at the same time , mamu's death happen for moving the story forwards we accepted that, talak happened we bashed but we as fandom searched internet how the hell talak is done , if someone will tell me now that matheran trip is no use , I'm gona smack that ass i mean how could its not important , clock ticking,intimacy,they accepted em as husband and wife in unconscious state , spend jungle night before 3rd talak , i mean how could in the freaking world it will not help to nullify the divorce ? moreover DIVORCE IS HAPPEND DUE TO MISUNDERSTANDINGS BW HUSBAND AND WIFE and in islaam this is nullify already

mandy i was thinking they released promo of halal nikaah or gunaah/they already have scroll promo , what if its only to keep us fans intrigued to the show aur baaad mien pata chale ki divorce hua e nahi hai abhi , misunderstandings ki wwajah se hua talak not acceptable 😆 i mean how that is not possible , mum was saying this to me just now . aur we will be doing shaabash to creatives and all in forum will say KHODA PAHAD AUR NIKLA CHUHA 🤣 then ill be the first one to smack heads of creatives on twitter , daamn we all cried and crying from august from mamu's death , zain ki redemption ne rulaya , aaliya ke breakdown ne rulaya ek saaath one year ke baad they are together in souls . aur ab m just praying , please creatives prove us wrong , we are watching your show right from the beginning , give us the sabar ka fall ❤️

Seriously Saranvir, BI is the first show that made me do research. Its been a learning process for me, I mean I have cousins who have married in Islam but I'm not close to them so I leave all my research to Google 😆

The promo was released to create suspense will Zain and Aaliya choose gunaah or halala? Suraiya seems to have given them the impossible task but they have to be shown breaking barriers, showing fans where there is a will there is a way. I just refuse to believe that Zain and Aaliya will just cave into halala just like that, they will not make a mockery of marriage at a time where they've come to value it the most. There has to be more insight given to this and I want to see how the CVs take things from here. It should be interesting, lets stay positive :)

Edited to add: I must say that I'm impressed with the CVs, yes when I heard about Usman being killed off and divorce I dreaded what was coming next but those tracks ended up bringing some of the best episodes of Beintehaa that I've ever watched! Then came the redemption track which was handled beautifully! Its not surprising that the TVTs rised with this track and that BI is breaking records in the UK, BI has really delivered and I can only hope they do the same with the upcoming track *fingers crossed*
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Seriously Saranvir, BI is the first show that made me do research. Its been a learning process for me, I mean I have cousins who have married in Islam but I'm not close to them so I leave all my research to Google 😆

The promo was released to create suspense will Zain and Aaliya choose gunaah or halala? Suraiya seems to have given them the impossible task but they have to be shown breaking barriers, showing fans where there is a will there is a way. I just refuse to believe that Zain and Aaliya will just cave into halala just like that, they will not make a mockery of marriage at a time where they've come to value it the most. There has to be more insight given to this and I want to see how the CVs take things from here. It should be interesting, lets stay positive :)

yes lets stay positive , and exactly you said it right where there is will, there is a way, and after all is all zain-aaliya love story and will be forever . now zain is more kind of religious cus of aaliya's presence in his life and his trust on allah is fruitful cus his dua answered , he is able to open the doors of aaliya's heart , and his mohabat wins , and today he said sab theek hojaayega allah ka phele karamm raha hai aage b rahega . see this boy who was young brat and full of life , what he has come to ? a man of his words , a man of every girl dream , that aisa shauhar honaa chaihiyee . and yes trPS increades and Bi been on top in UK 👍🏼

yes and from my parental sides all are from pakistan so by now and by BI i have more knowledge about islaam , n my daahju (parental grandfather's bro) last night he was like you dont have that much knowledge about your religion sikhsim and more you know about islaamic rules and laws and all 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail

yes lets stay positive , and exactly you said it right where there is will, there is a way, and after all is all zain-aaliya love story and will be forever . now zain is more kind of religious cus of aaliya's presence in his life and his trust on allah is fruitful cus his dua answered , he is able to open the doors of aaliya's heart , and his mohabat wins , and today he said sab theek hojaayega allah ka phele karamm raha hai aage b rahega . see this boy who was young brat and full of life , what he has come to ? a man of his words , a man of every girl dream , that aisa shauhar honaa chaihiyee . and yes trPS increades and Bi been on top in UK 👍🏼

yes and from my parental sides all are from pakistan so by now and by BI i have more knowledge about islaam , n my daahju (parental grandfather's bro) last night he was like you dont have that much knowledge about your religion sikhsim and more you know about islaamic rules and laws and all 😆

This is another thing I'm loving about BI, the growth to Zain's character! Who would have thought Zain would come such a far way after Aaliya came into his life and what I love most is the fact it was a gradual change and not one that was sudden or rushed. His character progression has been handled with the ultimate care

LOL I'm guilty of the same, I've come to know more about Islam than I do about Hinduism. See what BI has done to us 😆

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This is another thing I'm loving about BI, the growth to Zain's character! Who would have thought Zain would come such a far way after Aaliya came into his life and what I love most is the fact it was a gradual change and not one that was sudden or rushed. His character progression has been handled with the ultimate care

LOL I'm guilty of the same, I've come to know more about Islam than I do about Hinduism. See what BI has done to us 😆

and time by time how he learnt that his wife is changing his life in good way, like in all religious aspects , do you remember mandy starting of the show when aaliya was going to married zeeshan , and zain was there to attend her wedding , n zain dint know how to do salaam in right away he always did with left hand and there was aaliya who told him to do with right hand, after confession coming back to mumbai , he learnt how to do wuzu and all things , and then he paved on the path that he should learn dua how to make it , he kept roza's for his daddy dear, read dua for aaliya in fire accident , in one year without aaliya he said after every roza's , khuda ke baad maine tujhe yaad kiya, i literally cried in this scene , i mean how could someone write their halal track , when this love is pure/divine/serene/bliss/ , allah also wants em to together , m def sure in promo zain and aaliya looking at quran , they have to have find the answer in the quraan while pages are flipping , this is their last big exam of their life ,
situation is NOW or NEVER . I want zain to tell aaliya , ill fight with world for you , get up n accompany me i wont be letting you go in any sense , even allah can't separate us .

dued m gulity as charged as well 😆 now a days dad is like you should learn more about laws of our religion , you already got your PHD in islamic studies , 😆
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today episode filler one but it needed for story to move forward.i gald all drama end now from monday real track will start.ShaLam is on Aliya side it surprising but i gald at last they are supporting her.becz of them ZaYa marriage they should support her insist go against her but i wish Shabana show some guilt for it.
Zain again save Nafessa just for Aliya but Nafessa really need to open her mouth.Fahad should know its his wife who was behind all not Aliya.i really want ZaYa not to forgive Nafessa plz her crime is too big to forgive.
halala still look out of question too me Aliya told she believe Zain now and Zain also promise to take care her self respect how can he will let her self respect in question?Aliya self respect will ruin if she marry Rehan then come back to Zain.its a sin also a disgusting crap for her.if halala happen how ZaYa story will move forward now if CV'S show after marriage Aliya still in relation with Zain then it will be create other huge controversy.it will be a mess if halala happen.if Farhan Sir want to save his show then he really need to think some creativity how ZaYa will be together without halala.