Suraiya takes her stand, Monday Zain will take his!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so tonight's episode was a filler but it wasn't bad. I actually liked tonight's episode, here's why:

Rehman listened to Aaliya, he is coming to Mumbai and will protect her from Zarina's evil plots. I love the way he said Aaliya is like his daughter and he won't let harm come to her, finally Aaliya has another Usman in her life and he will stand by his words.

Shabana and Ghulam were surprisingly tolerable in this episode, I expected to see them bashing the hell out of Zain but instead their concerns were valid. I completely understand where they are coming from in regards to Suraiya not accepting Aaliya and her trusting Zain again after he shattered her but they need to realize they share fault in how Zain treated Aaliya. Shabana and Ghulam should have never believed Nafeesa instead of the two people this affected the most, Zain and Aaliya. Zain will slowly win back their trust though, he will prove that he won't be leaving Aaliya's side anytime soon

Zain and Aaliya's conversation, love him addressing her as Malika E Zain again. I just love how real these two are, she knows he is nervous but they are remaining optimistic because Allah is on their side.

Back at Barkat Villa, Suraiya wastes no time with her guilt trips telling Zain that she wanted to see if he had the guts to say what he had to in Usman's home. Way to go Suraiya, you consistently show how low you can stoop, thankfully those guilt trips no longer work for Zain who made it clear he wants Aaliya back at BV and he made a vow to Usman to do so. Suraiya has taken her stand, no Aaliya in BV but on Monday its clear where Zain stands - with his love!

As much as that TB article freaked me out, the articles since then and the promo for next week have me excited about this track. I really want to see how the CVs handle the halala issue while showing Zain and Aaliya fighting to break all the barriers that are keeping them apart, Aaliya may lose hope but not Zain, he will be strong for the both of them.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't see any other way than halala and if they do this in halala aliya must love rehan and we all know this is impossible ... rehan will leave her so she will go back to zain . it will not be right like this

they said they will make it different one that's why am keep watching wanna know how they will make it
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ExceptioalMe-

I don't see any other way than halala and if they do this in halala aliya must love rehan and we all know this is impossible ... rehan will leave her so she will go back to zain . it will not be right like this

they said they will make it different one that's why am keep watching wanna know how they will make it

That's just it, both in the show and with viewers the belief is that halala is the only way but what if it isn't? What if CVs show there is another way such as a loophole in their divorce? It would make for a great twist while continuing to show they are not ones who go the predictable route

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That's just it, both in the show and with viewers the belief is that halala is the only way but what if it isn't? What if CVs show there is another way such as a loophole in their divorce? It would make for a great twist while continuing to show they are not ones who go the predictable route

i don't think it will be loophole in their divorce .. he said it 3 times and in islam if the husband said it then it's true even in any situations of him (if he was angry or even if he was kidding .. it's something so important in islam )... they spoil it with the 3rd talaq but let's see how will manage that i wanna know so will keep watching 😛
Edited by -ExceptioalMe- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ExceptioalMe-

i don't think it will be loophole in their divorce .. he said it 3 times and in islam if the husband said it then it's true even in any situations of him (if he was angry or even if he was kidding .. it's something so important in islam )... they spoil it with the 3rd talaq but let's see how will manage that i wanna know so will keep watching 😛

I'm keeping the faith, the episodes this week and the promo have me optimistic about this track now. We knew the halala issue would arise and its best they deal with it now instead of delaying the inevitable. I really hope they find a way around this since I can't see Zain and Aaliya agreeing to something like this, they will look for any other possible solutions before ever caving to such a thing.

manny136 thumbnail
great post, we needed to see the families reaction to zaya's decision n we finally got it. Shalam's seemed the most normal n understanding n kinda gave an insight to their relationship in the past year with aliya. They have promised to trust her decisions about her life unlike the last time learning from their past mistakes. Yeah maybe we want to see more repentance from them but we get what they mean n they know suri so well why cant zaya get tht. Zains confrontation was not gonna be like aliyas tht was for sure his family is filled with drama n even though rehman a guest just arrived suri could not stop her drama lol zain was very respectful n even kept the nafeesa secret but i wonder when the halala drama starts n he fears losing aliya will he burst n reveal all coz aliya will again be punished for something she did not do, how much can a person take? Zaya convo was cute n i hope monday they have some lovey scenes coz im guessing by the end of it the drama will start n poor zaya will once again be in immense pain.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Mandy 🤗 Awesome post as always , 👏 . filler episode for tonight but it wasnt that bad as they are setting stage for new track .

Firstly the most important thing i liked from today's episode that as aaliya is pure soul she is allah ki laadli , so one more angel allah has sent for her , in form of Rehmaan chachu , mandy i realy liking his character , i know no one can replace the position of usmaan's in zaya 's life but , this man looks good for zaya, as a helping hand guiding light , now m more concern about that rehmaan is in barkat villa he knows which kind of person zain is , he surely gona give himat to zain and will guide him cus he knows him before as rehmaan told aaliya yeh mudne wala nahi hai in earlier episode . and the way he talkd to zarina that if she will try to harm aaliya, it will be her loss , cus to him aaliya is like her daughter . and he knows zarina how she is cus he got a hint that zarina will fill suriya's ears so he warned her , now lets see how will this track unfold

secondly ghulaam and shbana m shocked from there behavior , i was thinking that they will say we won't let u go with zain. you are going bhopal with us , n for a change ghulaam was tore able he understood what his daughter was saying , and about shabana i know she is having her doubts insecutires about suri and suri nature that she wont be tolerating aaliya , n she will blame aaliya for mamu's death , m hoping that zain will clear their misconceptions cus this time zain gona stick to his grounds for their relationship with aaliya and for them (zaya) , and i wont be taking shabana and ghulaam side and nafeesa cus they are only the problem creators for zaya , I DONT WANT ZAIN TO APOLOGISE TO GHULAAM-SHABANA ON MONDAY what had happened in past , ill bash cv's for sure if this happens lol

about suri kya kahun , mum was saying how a mother on earth can stoop so low , as she was the one in ramzaan rozee rakhne ki bajaaye she was planing for zaya , i mean no brains for this woman , and yes zain will walk out and will stand with is love this time and on the other hand same applicable with her elder son mr fahad abdulaa, he is elder son n koi keh skta hai yeh ghar ka bada beta hai ? elder word ki besti krdi is insaan ne, when the truth will be out tab will ask how he is feeling 😡 spineless/ bipolar ehsaanfaramosh /begerat insaaan . mandy should i continue his tareef ? 🤣

I just can't wait this track to open up and as fuze was saying that one day will come when both zain and aaliya will fight with world for their relation and i know as we discussed earlier aaliya may say we can't get together its over, but right away i want zain to say his words again jab tak saansein hai tab tak umeed pe dunia kaim hai

The most important thing i loved in ZAYA 's conversation , their first ever geniue words like ALLAHAFIZ-KHUDAHAFIZ , ❤️ i was realy waiting for this day to say em , i mean every couple in reel or real word should say these words , these words take relationship to another new level , whether it be young married couple or elder one , like in punjabi they say fateh and sat shri akal , which paves respects to each other and for every religion out there , these kinds of words are special while you talking . m just stating my points about this in normal manner , did you understand my point mandy 😆 ?
i respect all religions world wide as god is one ❤️ . but somehow i was speaking my mind and heart

Hugs Mandy ❤️ 🤗
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Okay so tonight's episode was a filler but it wasn't bad. I actually liked tonight's episode, here's why:

Hi Mandy 😊 LOL make that two of us. We didn't get much of zaya but I felt that it was a good episode in general because despite it being a filler, it moved the story forward. But of course now I hope to see more of zaya on Monday 😃

Rehman listened to Aaliya, he is coming to Mumbai and will protect her from Zarina's evil plots. I love the way he said Aaliya is like his daughter and he won't let harm come to her, finally Aaliya has another Usman in her life and he will stand by his words.

I loved Rehman's dialogues too!! He reminded me so much of Usman, but of course no one can take his place. However, this protective fatherly side to him is exactly what Aaliya will need. Let's face it Ghulam can't do anything for Aaliya, he never has and when he tried to he ended up ruining her life. It was always Usman who was the one who took action when it came to Aaliya's life and now it'll be Rehman. I am really loving how his character is shaping up and I am really looking forward to how he supports zaya ( I am sure he will get very close to Zain soon as well 😳) and foils Zarina's plans. I am also hoping he sees the evil similarity in both sisters, I mean I want him to see that Suri is a chudail like Zarina as well. 🤢

Shabana and Ghulam were surprisingly tolerable in this episode, I expected to see them bashing the hell out of Zain but instead their concerns were valid. I completely understand where they are coming from in regards to Suraiya not accepting Aaliya and her trusting Zain again after he shattered her but they need to realize they share fault in how Zain treated Aaliya. Shabana and Ghulam should have never believed Nafeesa instead of the two people this affected the most, Zain and Aaliya. Zain will slowly win back their trust though, he will prove that he won't be leaving Aaliya's side anytime soon

Yes they were tolerable today as their concerns was mostly with Suraiya not Zain. However, I really wish that they were shown to be aware of their contribution because without a spark there is no fire and Shalam was the spark to whatever happened to Zaya. No matter what Suri or Nafeesa did or tried to do would have never broken Zaya apart if it wasn't for Shalam. And it is sad that they can't see that. I really hope someone gives it back to them one day. I don't care if even Rehan is the one who reminds them of their contribution in all this.

Zain and Aaliya's conversation, love him addressing her as Malika E Zain again. I just love how real these two are, she knows he is nervous but they are remaining optimistic because Allah is on their side.

I am glad that scene was put in because it has been one year that they've been separated, so of course anyone will be nervous to talk to their family about this. The scene was short but sweet. :)

Back at Barkat Villa, Suraiya wastes no time with her guilt trips telling Zain that she wanted to see if he had the guts to say what he had to in Usman's home. Way to go Suraiya, you consistently show how low you can stoop, thankfully those guilt trips no longer work for Zain who made it clear he wants Aaliya back at BV and he made a vow to Usman to do so. Suraiya has taken her stand, no Aaliya in BV but on Monday its clear where Zain stands - with his love!

You know at first I was really confused why she refused to hear him out in Hyderabad but then when she went all like " I want to see if you had the guts to say those things in Usman Abdullah's house"..I was like OMG this woman is unbelievable!! I am just left speechless...this woman rather see her son suffer every second and wallow in sadness and loneliness than see him happy with the love of his live, the ONLY girl he has ever loved! UNBELIEVABLE!

As much as that TB article freaked me out, the articles since then and the promo for next week have be excited but this track. I really want to see how the CVs handle the halala issue while showing Zain and Aaliya fighting to break all the barriers that are keeping them apart, Aaliya may lose hope but not Zain, he will be strong for the both of them.

I am really excited too. But you know my only fear is that I do not want them to show a type of distance between zaya if they remarried after halala. (Note i said IF because I am hoping that they do not go halala way and instead go with Rujju) These two have suffered so much, I want to see them happy again But other than that, yes I am very excited.

Word Count: 1

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

I'm keeping the faith, the episodes this week and the promo have me optimistic about this track now. We knew the halala issue would arise and its best they deal with it now instead of delaying the inevitable. I really hope they find a way around this since I can't see Zain and Aaliya agreeing to something like this, they will look for any other possible solutions before ever caving to such a thing.

As they are so fast in everything am sure they will not delay it .. and believe me the only way is halala and even in it there is some conditions . zain is the one who will suffer more in all this ... ya am sure they will ... Le's see what will happen
Edited by -ExceptioalMe- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

great post, we needed to see the families reaction to zaya's decision n we finally got it. Shalam's seemed the most normal n understanding n kinda gave an insight to their relationship in the past year with aliya. They have promised to trust her decisions about her life unlike the last time learning from their past mistakes. Yeah maybe we want to see more repentance from them but we get what they mean n they know suri so well why cant zaya get tht. Zains confrontation was not gonna be like aliyas tht was for sure his family is filled with drama n even though rehman a guest just arrived suri could not stop her drama lol zain was very respectful n even kept the nafeesa secret but i wonder when the halala drama starts n he fears losing aliya will he burst n reveal all coz aliya will again be punished for something she did not do, how much can a person take? Zaya convo was cute n i hope monday they have some lovey scenes coz im guessing by the end of it the drama will start n poor zaya will once again be in immense pain.

Exactly, Zain and Aaliya needed to be shown telling their families about their decision to get back together. It is not like they could just walk in and say hey we are back together, welcome us! They had to talk to their families respectively.

I noticed that part which is probably why Shabana and Ghulam's reactions were shown to be quite mild compared to what I expected. It is best to show them this way rather than being judgmental considering their role in all of this.

I thought the same thing! Here she invites Rehman into her home and wastes no time showing her true colors but its probably good he sees how much she hates Aaliya, Rehman will now be even more protective of Aaliya now as he knows she could never do such a thing. Rehman will support ZaYa and give them guidance.

Nafeesa's secret has to come out and when it does I want to see what Fahad and Suraiya do, will they still harp on this or will they show how hypocritical they really are? This is something I look forward to seeing and then Zain should call them out on their double standards.

I think Monday we will see some good Zain and Aaliya scenes, wasn't there a spoiler that says Zain would propose to Aaliya? I want to see that and hopefully there are some more scenes before Suraiya and crew interrupt their nikaah.