Self respect- A clue?

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
You all might have noticed that in the past few episodes there has been a lot of talk about Aliya's self respect. The topic of Aliya's self respect has been brought up many times. This point very well establishes Aliya's character. It very well indicates how important respect is for a woman. However, I think it is also a clue the Cvs have given us that no Halal's ging to happen. If this does happen the Aliya's self-respect would be put in question. Since there has been a talk of Aliya's self respect so much, I think it is an evident indication given by the CVs that Hala is not going to happen ( I hope I'm right...). Beintehaa's redemption track is the best I've ever watched...👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarheenBI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope there is no halala track
So many spoilers hinting towards Rehan-Aaliya marriage...I hope they're all wrong !!
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm 80% sure Halala ain't happening???as you have mentioned Halala will put a big question mark on Aliya 's self respect and I'm sure the makers should know that Halala is haram in Islam and if they did'nt they must by now since we have been screaming and shouting about it.
But another thing that is an indication is that no one was concerned about Halala Gulam Shabana and even Raheem Chacha but this bright idea came from Zarina.
So seriously Zarina will know about Islamic law and religion more than the other 3 I can't digest that.
That women as her husband said is shaitan ki nani does she even know how to read Quran.
The reason I said 80% is that BI cv's are unpredictable don't know what goes through their heads.
Edited by shahz - 10 years ago
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont want Halala
And i totally agree with you
halala will deffo put a question mark on aliya's self respect
I think suri will demand halala but aliya wont agree and will say to zain it's better to stay apart than remarrying someone else and rehmaan chacha might help zain to find a loophhole to their divorce!
But BI mein kuch bhi hosakata hai so i'm just going to wait and watch!