Simran's reaction after meeting Abhi

puneri thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

.. This guy dumps her at the alter, she raises his kid ( as her own, ofcourse - but then the reality is that it is not her kid ), faces problems all through out - which he is partly responsible for .. what do you think she will do when she meets him ? The initial reaction will be "oh ... where were you all these years" ... but think about it, what reaction would a normal "sane" person have ? Anger, disgust - after the initial novelty has worn off ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i cant believe what kind of a women simran is.... im sorry to say this but no sane person would to the things she has done.. im sure she will 4give abhi for leaving her on the day of thr 2nd wedding. if it was me i'd smack abhi and tell him to get lost...
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think they should show her with bit of anger and a heck of lotta questions for Abhi for being a Bad Husband, Father, friend and a son. This is what a normal women who has been through what Dr. Simran has gone through would do.

There is a limit to every persons patience and she can not just forgive him like that.

Lets hope that they show some reality and reaction of a normal person.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she prolly wont get angry instead b happy 2 c abhi agian after so many yrz cuz datz da type of person she is
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think she'll be very emotional and will just ask him where has he been all these years, and she'll tell him how much she needed and missed him..

Remember when she looks at his picture and say, where are you, i miss you.. etc.. plus, when she read his letter (when he dumped her on their wedding day) she told everybody that she understood what he meant and how he feels..

So, i don't think she'll every blame him..

puneri thumbnail

I don't think anyone has anticpated the end ( there are rumors about this serial ending in August )

.. Simran will go ga-ga over Abhi ( "aap kaha gaye the" types ) - then they will all return to Mumbai. Saurabh, will initially be the only person to be disgusted with Abhi ( remember he did "mai haat jodke - marry my daughter ki request kar raha hu" )

I suspect, the serial will continue as a triangle between astha1, astha2, Sid .. then they will show Simran being tormented between "khoon ka rishta" and "maan ka rishta"

Too bad they don't have social security numbers like in the USA -otherwise Simran could have hired someone to find Abhi and another lawyer sue Abhi for child support 😃

Isha_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when is this going to happen??
wen are they all going to find out about each other, can any one tel me the exact dates.

thanx.
luv to all

xx