Will Zaya give it back to their families this time?

Poll

Will they back answer them and defend their love

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm really very desperate for a scene where Zaya make their families realise that the reason of their separation were their families and not them actually😡 They had found new love which was being built very beautifully but what happend almost every single person got involved in this relationship and tried staining it very badly😭 It's still not stained as the love is there but really cannot wait for the day the family regrets their actions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes they definately shud
They have already had enuf of their shit
N suffered alot by keeping them as their first priority n each other after that
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know if they will but they should...There's no use with Suri but ShaLam they still don't repent what they did especially Shabana.
The way they blame Zain for Aliya's broken heart makes my blood boil...Not once did they think of Zain and how they ruined both Zain and Aliya's life.
I want Aliya to lose it and scream her lungs out at them when they try to stop her going back to Zain or if they talk ill of Zain.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I will go with yes...coz ZAYA suffered due to their SELFISH families...
If at least one was positive like MAMU I think should not...but with such negative minded families...

I want them to move out of BV...And enjoy their love
manny136 thumbnail
zaya really love their families n tht love cost them their marriage. Sooner or later they will have to take a stand against them. With shalam they could change n support them in the end coz even though they r idiots they were never evil ppl as for suri good luck ever getting her approval. The fact she n zarina come up halala to keep zaya apart is nasty n to use religion for not good intentions is even worse. Hope zaya stay strong but sooner or later they have to realize their lovely families r not worth it n give them a piece of their mind
FarheenBI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They should...ShaLam should be made to realize their fault !!
But I doubt ZaYa would do such thing !
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love all these POV and agree one day they will move out to live peacefully with their love :)
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why u said is soo true. I don't really know. I'm not sure if they'll do it right now. But definitely at a point they will I am sure. Just don't know if they would now
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Zaya should definitely say
Cause of their families two lovers had to separate n now when they are together again they should not allow anyone to come In between them
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes thy should their families hv played with their life nw its enuf zaya suffered a lot cuz of them nw its zaya turn to give them back...n if I would b in their place I would hv divorced my family my parents for wht thy hv done with me.
I want zaya to break all the relations with them n go live separately far away frm these selfish ppl😡