Love Station: Umeed hai par duniya kayam hai

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I am very happy doing this love station and I know everyone knows my reason of happiness so before I start the love station I will do the quick review😃

Well Suraiya believes that the fire in the Dhaba has also burnt the love and passion between Zain & Aaliya but when she witnesses the love between the couple her eyes are shocked... don't worry suri you will witness more because this time nothing will be allowed in between Zaya😃

Zarina and Bilal are like really funny son & mother but at least they add the comedy. Zarina like really just to ruin your sister's life you will kill a poor soul but why would we expect anything else from you as you are suri's sister after all😡😆

Rehman chachu is a very nice person and I am actually liking his character a lot as he is another actual father figure to Aaliya who he warns that Zarina will ruin barkat villa and Aaliya requests him to keep her safe then which he agrees to think about. He is someone who would not insult someone because the way he respected Suraiya was very appreciating👏

Wow Suri you want Zarina to become a better person as you believe she doesn't know how to maintain relationships , have you ever asked this question to yourself because you and your father left Zarina for her habits but you know you will go through the same when your family will hate you for what you have done. 😡

Fahad thank god you cared about Aaliya and Zain because you didn't want the fire and all to be happening just hoping you start to handle things better now😊

Over all it was okay-okay episode expect for the first part of the episode which was something we were looking forward to in this journey of two months but in the show it's 3 months and one whole year. So lets move on to the love station now❤️

Jo khoye gya woh wapas aayega aur bhi khoobsurati se👏
(Aaliya gets to know about the fire and runs all the way to the dhaba while on the other hand Zain is trying to come out of the fire area yelling Aaliya's name. He collects his dad's photo, the "Quran" picture and I believe the savings pretty much everything which means a lot to his princess. Finally Aaliya reaches the dhaba and sees Zain trying to put everything in place while giving lessons to Sarju on hope being a very big thing in life. She calls his name and he turns around with a smile "Beintehaa"⭐️ She asks him if he is okay and he replies until I don't have my Aaliya back nothing can happen to me then what is this fire who will dare to harm me👏 He comes down telling about a girl who is very sweet, beautiful,innocent and intelligent but she said something she shouldn't have. He tells her about how life is very dependant on hope and this dhaba was her hope for past one year so how will he let her hope shatter esspecially when she knows better than anyone of what the pain is like when all hopes shatter😭👏 Zain talks about how relationship and dreams that have been shattered can stand stronger than earlier and even more beautifully wins over Aaliya who sees her Zain with the purest love in heart for her❤️
Zain is ready for his third challenge and questions Aaliya about which she very sternly replies "shut up" he is not satisfied and says but tell me what it is? She grabs his vest and asks him to shut up for two minutes as she has something to say and he asks "what"? Aaliya hugs her kit kit and says I love you , she yells I love you Zain with her lost smile returning👏👏 Zain thanks his father who has been the guide for both Zaya. The passion and love return in the kiss which Aaliya gives Zain on his shoulder while Zain kisses his MKZ's forehead😳 He asks so "shall we go back to our home"? and she nodes happily to a yes then what the prince carries his princess leaving the world to witness their beintehaa mohabbat's victory🤗)

Dil jeet liya Aaliya ka uske hero ne
(Aaliya being the old Aaliya very happily gos to meet Rehman chacha who knows instantly the reason of her happiness😃 She tells him how she is going back to mumbai and wants his father figure to accompnay her as she doesn't want her sasural to be in a bad position because of Zarina😊 He agrees to think over her words when Zain horns his bike horn and Aaliya goes near him. He gets off and both hug each other tight)

Finaly finally Aaliya and Zain are back the way they should be "together" now I know there was a question in our head as to where did Zaya go that night well guys don't think about any intimacy as Zaya are not that desperate physically right now because they know about the need of being married plus the pregnancy track will not be shown now as the TB article has been editted also "thank god"😃 Hats off to the dialogue writer for Zain like seriously he always has the best dialogues and the way Harshad nails them makes us fall in love with Zain all over again. I am looking forward to the way he will propose her for marriage as we have not got a scene between them like this😳 Yes we know they will be interrupted during the nikah but I am really and desperately wanting a scene where Zain & Aaliya actually make their families realise the reason of their separation was their family😡 and this time they will not allow that to happen⭐️.

This is all guys we all loved Zaya and looking forward to them fighting everyone now for their love which is purest than any other relationship they live around😊 Looking forward to your feedbacks , thank you all🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Too good yaar
Awesomely you have described Dii
Outstanding ls as jsual
In love wid ur ls...okay i knw u get annoyed by me telling same thing again naa...sorry
Its just cause i dont like wroting long comments...
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
mind blowing review
fabulously described
title totally perfect
awesome
omg caps
awwwesome
it's a treat to read
thanks for an amazing description of episode
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Too good yaar

Awesomely you have described Dii
Outstanding ls as jsual
In love wid ur ls...okay i knw u get annoyed by me telling same thing again naa...sorry
Its just cause i dont like wroting long comments...

Thank you very much n honestly not at all do I get irritated with your feedback being the same, different , small or long at least I see your feedback and it gives me a smile😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

mind blowing review
fabulously described
title totally perfect
awesome
omg caps
awwwesome
it's a treat to read
thanks for an amazing description of episode

Thank Phanka
it's treat wow I am glad then I give you a treat 5 days a week
I enjoy reading the feedbacks which is treat for me thank you😃
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post 😊 Loved Zaya scenes and the way Aaliya pulled Zain's vest was so unique and hot 😳 and their contented smile afterwards...they are happy at last and it will be Zaya as a team always,they'll face and overcome all the troubles together 😊
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome review again...😛...CVS really keep us glued to the show coz of ZAYA hotness...imagine...who would have ever thought we would get so much after the HALALA announcement...
Did not watch it yet...but the pics and updates are making me go crazy...🤪

Damn I am missing ZAYA 😭...suri slapping ZAIN...OUCH...

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post 👏
Love your love station
Waiting for zain proposal 😳
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Love ur love station
Yesterday Zaya moments were something never to be missed
Thanks you soo much for d ls
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Thank you @Anjalijiji,786ahf_bi and cuteangel107 :)