WOW Darshan Sings for Ranvijay In Veera

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Darshan Raval, a contestant on singing reality show "India's Raw Star", is happy to have got a chance to lend voice for the character of Ranvijay in TV show "Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera".

The show's current track focusses on Ranvijay's journey from being a farmer to a rockstar, and it has the support of Darshan's voice.

Ranvijay moves to Mumbai from his village in Punjab to pursue singing. He participates in a singing reality show and Darshan, the young composer from Ahmedabad, is the voice behind the tracks "Pehla nasha" and "Kucch iss tarah" that Ranvijay has sung for his stint in the reality show titled "Junoon".

"I am really happy and privileged to have got the opportunity to sing songs for Ranvijay in '...Veera'. The songs 'Kucch iss tarah' and 'Pehla nasha' have been sung in a way to suit Ranvi's personality and I have added a different flavour to these songs. I hope the viewers like what I have to offer with this show," Darshan said in a statement.

"India's Raw Star" and "Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera" air on Star Plus.

Reality show contestant sings for 'Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera'

WOW Darshan. 👏 👏
Congrats. ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
😆 LOL. Looks like Darshan has sung more songs in Veera. 😆
Just now i heard another song by another character in the show and it was also sung by Darshan. 👏

ruhi13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have seen the video it was too awesome
.Del.ici.ous. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous song..
tfs Suyash