My prediction came true!

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4163428
There was no third challenge! And there was Zain in the fire! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!

I feel so proud now.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway, I'm really hoping that this time.. We get Zain and Aaliya trying to marry and Suri ka interruption scene happens.. And then, Zainpulls something out of his hat that says that the marriage is valid.. I'd just die laughing looking at Suri's horrified face! ๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Awesome.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Keep predicting maybe then they will come true for us as well๐Ÿ˜‰
I am hoping we get a scene like that as well, I doubt that Zaya or anyone will find out anytime soon that the divorce is invalid..let's see what the CVs have in store and how how long they are going to take to show it.
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL Awesome.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Keep predicting maybe then they will come true for us as well๐Ÿ˜‰

I am hoping we get a scene like that as well, I doubt that Zaya or anyone will find out anytime soon that the divorce is invalid..let's see what the CVs have in store and how how long they are going to take to show it.

Thank you! Just finished watching yesterday's episode and now I just can't stop smiling! Finally, now Aaliya is back in love with Zain.. During all this time she loved him still but wasn't in love. Now I honestly don't care what the CVS throw at us- remarriage, famil pressure whatever. As long as it is ZaYa vs the world, I'm loving it. Upto now what had hurt be to watch was this Zain vs Aaliya. I can't take any more of that.. And thank god it's all fine now! Once Aaliya commits, she stays. So I don't think she'll give up on Zain so easily either!