Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yes! All I can think about is the story he told Aaliya and dialogues today about how until he breathes he will never give up hope on them. Does this sound like a guy who will give up on Aaliya just because of his mother's challenge to keep them apart? No he will make the impossible, possible.

yes word mandy . you said it all . nor alliya will give up now , she will for sometime but her pince is there to handle her ,, he is not letting her go this time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

yes word mandy . you said it all . nor alliya will give up now , she will for sometime but her pince is there to handle her ,, he is not letting her go this time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Based on the promo yes it looks like Aaliya thinks its impossible but Zain will be there to give her hope, if not him then Rehman or Rehan will do it. Zain and Aaliya will fight, Zain will fight for them!!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Based on the promo yes it looks like Aaliya thinks its impossible but Zain will be there to give her hope, if not him then Rehman or Rehan will do it. Zain and Aaliya will fight, Zain will fight for them!!

and adding to that ppl are already assuming by rehaan that he will be playing major role in ZAYa Lives okay i get that, but mandy its just not possible that creatives will turn him negative , i mean common he is pillar and not to forget he is lawer, and one more thing mandy did you listen aaliya rehaan conversations when rehaan come over to aaliya's house , he was like mai mumbai jaw raha hoon , mujhe AAALAM saaah ke yahan job milgyi hai, n aaliya was like jo aapke guru hai , he said yes, n now i can assume rehaaan and aaalam saaah will find a loophole def for zaya , i can just feel this like yes acc to fuze this will come true ,
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was the hottest Valentine dance sequence i have ever seen *fangirling*
And thus far that was the most beautiful saree i have seen in the show๐Ÿ˜†
That scene was utter PERFECTION!!
Awesome Post Sara๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

that was the hottest Valentine dance sequence i have ever seen *fangirling*

And thus far that was the most beautiful saree i have seen in the show๐Ÿ˜†
That scene was utter PERFECTION!!
Awesome Post Sara๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i will post that dance scene later on lol and yes nigaa that was a beautiful saree, it really suited on aaliya

awww thank you so much saheba ๐Ÿค—
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

and adding to that ppl are already assuming by rehaan that he will be playing major role in ZAYa Lives okay i get that, but mandy its just not possible that creatives will turn him negative , i mean common he is pillar and not to forget he is lawer, and one more thing mandy did you listen aaliya rehaan conversations when rehaan come over to aaliya's house , he was like mai mumbai jaw raha hoon , mujhe AAALAM saaah ke yahan job milgyi hai, n aaliya was like jo aapke guru hai , he said yes, n now i can assume rehaaan and aaalam saaah will find a loophole def for zaya , i can just feel this like yes acc to fuze this will come true ,

They have to find a loophole, even my mom who finally saw the promo on TV is like they cannot show Aaliya marrying someone else, there has to be something that stops the halala from happening. Rehan is a lawyer and surely that can come in handy at a time like this. Aaliya is obviously not going to agree to RM nor do I think Zain or Rehan would ever consider it, so it has to be Plan B where they will find other ways to break the barriers while defeating Suraiya yet again. I am still standing by my belief that their business trip was not for nothing
, it was not just inserted there to give false hopes, it has to connect to the upcoming track
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Watever she said on V-day, he was nt like dat . dat time , but now he is more dan wat she said.
She got her prince charm she is geting Beintahaa love from her prince.
sp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is 1 of my favourite episode , loved their dance and glad Aliya's dream man is wth her now
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The best speech :)
It was right from the heart of any girl like Aaliya and glad she has found that prince charming.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was such a great scene...everything Aaliya wished for is now a reality in the form of her Prince charming!
Lol! Ur posts make me so nostalgic that I end up watching the episode again ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ