Golden Moments Of ZAYA#9 Aaliya's Valentine day Speech

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good evening Guys 🤗 How are ya all Doing ❤️ . I hope ya all doing fine . another day with another ZaYa's Golden Moments . Let's Refresh Today their Valentine day party moment where After winning Best Couple Trophy , lady on the stage asked Aaliya that What kind of dream man you wanted ? is zain right fit for your dream man ? ZaYa Staring at each other with Gussa on stage standing besides each other 😆 you guys know na that their old golden days when they used to do only fight fight fight nothing else so this was their another same day but at last aaliya stole the party . she really impressed every one out there .

Aaliya ;-) Aksar ladkiyon ka dream man Un stories mien se janam leta hai , jo bachpan mein unki ammi unhe sunaanti hain . mere saath b kuch aisa e hua Fairytale Romance . Ammi ne bachpan se yahi yakeen dilaya ki tumhaare liye ek Raajkumaar aayega , jis ke paas agar kuch b na ho to uska dil itna bada ho ki usmein poori dunia sama jaaye, aur jab wo mere saamne aayega to mai use pechaan loongi ki haan yehi hai wo , ki wo khud se phele , meri khusi ke baare mein sochega, Mere khawaaon ko aapne khaawab bnaakar jeeyga. uski bahaaon (arms) mein mai mehfooz rahungi, uske rehte mere upar kabhi ungli ni utheygi , uske saath mujhe yakeen hoga ki haan zindgi bhut haseen hai , alfaaaz ho par fir b mujhse se hazaaar aur tareekon se izhaaar kare har din aur wo mujh se Beintehaa Mohaabat Karta hai . ❤️

Guy's this is my Bestest scene from ZaYa's Memories . Cus feminist in me really touched by these words, or i can say this is every girl dream out there about her Dream-man/prince charming .

And Well that's a wrap for today . I hope you guys will all liked it . Please give feedback , will be back with another series from ZaYa's memories . Until then ❤️ & 🤗 x Peace out 😳
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Who can forget this scene?? Aaliya's dreams came true she found her prince charming, sure he lost his way but he came right back to her.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww saranvir! Rula diya yaar! I loved this speech of her, tfs 😊
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Who can forget this scene?? Aaliya's dreams came true she found her prince charming, sure he lost his way but he came right back to her.

and now will be there asal mien fairytale romance , they will be stronger than ever
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Aww saranvir! Rula diya yaar! I loved this speech of her, tfs 😊

awww you welcome Neeenz . pleasure is all mine 🤗
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel like Zain is living up to every single word she said in that party...he is truly her Prince Charming. 😳 Sure, he may have left her alone for a while, but he came right back and he isn't ever going to make the same mistake again. :D

This was one of my favorite scenes too; honestly it brought tears to my eyes!
Loved this post girl, can't wait for the next one 🤗
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb Sara ... Loved it as always
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

and now will be there asal mien fairytale romance , they will be stronger than ever

Yes! All I can think about is the story he told Aaliya and dialogues today about how until he breathes he will never give up hope on them. Does this sound like a guy who will give up on Aaliya just because of his mother's challenge to keep them apart? No he will make the impossible, possible.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I feel like Zain is living up to every single word she said in that party...he is truly her Prince Charming. 😳 Sure, he may have left her alone for a while, but he came right back and he isn't ever going to make the same mistake again. :D

This was one of my favorite scenes too; honestly it brought tears to my eyes!
Loved this post girl, can't wait for the next one 🤗

yes without a doubt sruthi , he is her prince charming , jo kehta hai wo kartaa hai .

awww pleasure is all mine nigaa , will be right back tomorrow with another one 🤗
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Superb Sara ... Loved it as always

thanks love 😳