ZaYa remarriage (plz read the description to understand the options) - Page 3

Poll

How would u prefer ZaYa remarriage: (Please read the description)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

That's not true. It's just considered bad/sinful to do it in that state but the Talaaq still gets counted. Same thing as when three talaaqs are given at one time.

maybe, ai'm not sure about this one, all the other options i know for sure are right, but this one, even I'm not sure of πŸ˜”
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would choose, Some Mufti telling it. As far as concerned for the first three options, i depends upon Halala, and If it was planned it is Haram, If Rehaan Dies or he gives Talaq to her, First it would crush Aliya's self respect, Second, why should women go through the pain of divorce, dobara Talaq Talaq Talaq Sunke she will shatter. And (dont take this point very seriously) If women marry two people wouldn't that look cheap? The last two options are considerable πŸ‘πŸΌ
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I would choose, Some Mufti telling it. As far as concerned for the first three options, i depends upon Halala, and If it was planned it is Haram, If Rehaan Dies or he gives Talaq to her, First it would crush Aliya's self respect, Second, why should women go through the pain of divorce, dobara Talaq Talaq Talaq Sunke she will shatter. And (dont take this point very seriously) If women marry two people wouldn't that look cheap? The last two options are considerable πŸ‘πŸΌ

I don't want the first two either! But divorce k liye 3 times talaak kehna zaroori nhi hota, one time may ek divorce hojata hai, then iddat hoti hai, then woman is free to go. That way, the couple is divorced, but there is an open door, if they ever decide to remarry, no such option after 3rd talaaq though.
Either way, it is shattering to hear talaaq!
Not raking it seriously, don't worry, but isn't it better than sleeping with more than one man that too without marriage? Although I don't favor halala, but if the woman were to marry another guy after her first husband divorced her or she applied for khula, and she really wanted to marry this guy, doesn't she have a right to be happy? Or only guys should be allowed to remarry after divorce? Don't u see nothing wrong with that, or with having more than one wife, just to satisfy one's lust, or having and extra marital affair?
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

I don't want the first two either! But divorce k liye 3 times talaak kehna zaroori nhi hota, one time may ek divorce hojata hai, then iddat hoti hai, then woman is free to go. That way, the couple is divorced, but there is an open door, if they ever decide to remarry, no such option after 3rd talaaq though.
Either way, it is shattering to hear talaaq!
Not raking it seriously, don't worry, but isn't it better than sleeping with more than one man that too without marriage? Although I don't favor halala, but if the woman were to marry another guy after her first husband divorced her or she applied for khula, and she really wanted to marry this guy, doesn't she have a right to be happy? Or only guys should be allowed to remarry after divorce? Don't u see nothing wrong with that, or with having more than one wife, just to satisfy one's lust, or having and extra marital affair?

I was going to tell something and you totally took the opposite meaning, see i ain't against Islam and all. No! Guys shouldn't be allowed to remarry after Divorce! That is like maybe it is the WORST. Because I know some men aren't good, there are chances that they use the opportunity, i hope you know what i mean. I tell that, If they repent, apni galati ka ehsaas hai, then why should they go through Halala? My point was very general, that if the Woman marries another guy to get back to the Former husband, that wouldn't look good. But Islam permits the woman to marry her Former husband WITHOUT HALALA if she has no problems. Agar dono ko ehsas hochuka ho to.
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
neenzz thumbnail

I was going to tell something and you totally took the opposite meaning, see i ain't against Islam and all. No! Guys shouldn't be allowed to remarry after Divorce! That is like maybe it is the WORST. Because I know some men aren't good, there are chances that they use the opportunity, i hope you know what i mean. I tell that, If they repent, apni galati ka ehsaas hai, then why should they go through Halala? My point was very general, that if the Woman marries another guy to get back to the Former husband, that wouldn't look good. But Islam permits the woman to marry her Former husband WITHOUT HALALA if she has no problems. Agar dono ko ehsas hochuka ho to.

Oh! I'm sorry i didn't understand it first, and i guess i may have come off a bit strong, sorry bout that
Islam does allow remarriage to the same gusband after talaaq, but it's inly after the first talaaq and the second talaaq, but not after the third talaaq, and anyway if a person really loves his spouse, then why would he divorce her thrice? Shaadi hai koi game thori hai.
but Zain and aaliya ka scene he alag hai, 3 months may jaha 1 talaaq hoti hai, inki tou 3 dikha di, issi liye jinnko iss subject k baaray may shariah ki knowledge bhi hai thori boht, like I, we're also confused, k taalaaq he aise dikha di tou phir say nikaah kese hoga kisi ko koi idea nhi hai
I just hope k halala na ho, or lgta bhi hai k nhi hoga, but kb kya ho kiss ko pata
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Oh! I'm sorry i didn't understand it first, and i guess i may have come off a bit strong, sorry bout that It's Okay πŸ˜†
Islam does allow remarriage to the same gusband after talaaq, but it's inly after the first talaaq and the second talaaq, but not after the third talaaq, and anyway if a person really loves his spouse, then why would he divorce her thrice? Shaadi hai koi game thori hai.
but Zain and aaliya ka scene he alag hai, 3 months may jaha 1 talaaq hoti hai, inki tou 3 dikha di, issi liye jinnko iss subject k baaray may shariah ki knowledge bhi hai thori boht, like I, we're also confused, k taalaaq he aise dikha di tou phir say nikaah kese hoga kisi ko koi idea nhi hai
I just hope k halala na ho, or lgta bhi hai k nhi hoga, but kb kya ho kiss ko pata

@bold What? Mujhe laga, During Iddah period, Zain will give Talaq once every month. And phir bhi it will be considered as one Talaq all over only and the same should happen twice more, for Halala to happen Actually. I read some lines from Quran too, for this. So three Talaqs over?

Ab, ek hi raasta hai! One, they can tell that the divorce is already nullified with the Matheran Incident (BIWI HAI WOH MERI <3) or else, it should be Halala, vo bhi Unintentional
neenzz thumbnail

@bold What? Mujhe laga, During Iddah period, Zain will give Talaq once every month. And phir bhi it will be considered as one Talaq all over only and the same should happen twice more, for Halala to happen Actually. I read some lines from Quran too, for this. So three Talaqs over?

Ab, ek hi raasta hai! One, they can tell that the divorce is already nullified with the Matheran Incident (BIWI HAI WOH MERI <3) or else, it should be Halala, vo bhi Unintentional

Beats me! Like I mentioned yeh talaaq ka real tareeqa nhi hai, tou iske regarding kya ruling ho, i have no idea, I could be that oski iddah thi first talaaq ki tou woh baaki 2 talaaq count nhi ho, or it could be k 3 talaaq hogaye, ab tou dekhnay k baad he pata chalega k actual may cvs nay plan kya kiya hai
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Beats me! Like I mentioned yeh talaaq ka real tareeqa nhi hai, tou iske regarding kya ruling ho, i have no idea, I could be that oski iddah thi first talaaq ki tou woh baaki 2 talaaq count nhi ho, or it could be k 3 talaaq hogaye, ab tou dekhnay k baad he pata chalega k actual may cvs nay plan kya kiya hai

Oh! So Talaq ka Tareeqa hi galat hai? All i know is, this Three months Iddah + 3rd Talaq was only the first Talaq and two more Talaqs should happen for Actual Halala to happen. Many Muslim Qazis are also not aware of this, Dr. Zakir Naik Stated. I saw his videos. Check Surah Al Baqarah verse 232. It states that, the Divorced woman can marry the former husband if she agrees. And there is no Halala needed. Hit me if i'm wrong.

I really dont understand What are the CV's upto πŸ˜•
aman1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Last option
Tnx 4 the infoπŸ˜ƒ
neenzz thumbnail

Oh! So Talaq ka Tareeqa hi galat hai? All i know is, this Three months Iddah + 3rd Talaq was only the first Talaq and two more Talaqs should happen for Actual Halala to happen. Many Muslim Qazis are also not aware of this, Dr. Zakir Naik Stated. I saw his videos. Check Surah Al Baqarah verse 232. It states that, the Divorced woman can marry the former husband if she agrees. And there is no Halala needed. Hit me if i'm wrong.

I really dont understand What are the CV's upto πŸ˜•

Well, i don't watch his videos, I prefer asking a real mufti, or an aalim, I grew up in Pakistan, and when to an Islamic school, so I know, i can't just trust anything off the internet, I should first make sure the information is authentic.
Coming back to the real issue, the guy doesn't have to say talaaq every month of the iddah period. Say a woman was pregnant, and in her 1st month her husband divorced her, would he say talaaq for all the nine months she stays pregnant? Because the iddat duration is until the termination of pregnancy in that case! The girl knows her husband has divorced her, she doesn't need to hear the word every month, like her darling, happy divorce anniversary! Imagine how heart wrenching that would be!