Don't lose the usp of bi, cvs!

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
#bi is striking all the right chords uptil now..hope it continues its balanced sensibility in future too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Replied to you on FB but figured why not here too? I really hope they do not lose the charm of what makes this show work. So far the BI CVs have delivered with tight script, perfect pace and a beautifully woven love story between Zain and Aaliya. I do not want to see their story be ruined for anything. I really hope the CVs come up with a creative way to go about this halala issue that needed to be brought to attention since its the biggest obstacle keeping ZaYa apart.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Replied to you on FB but figured why not here too? I really hope they do not lose the charm of what makes this show work. So far the BI CVs have delivered with tight script, perfect pace and a beautifully woven love story between Zain and Aaliya. I do not want to see their story be ruined for anything. I really hope the CVs come up with a creative way to go about this halala issue that needed to be brought to attention since its the biggest obstacle keeping ZaYa apart.

thanx for replying mandy :) the only way i see is some loophole in the third talaq...i want to trust the cvs this time...after all, they have stayed true to their story uptil now despite fan pressure n what not...