Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so listen up , i was saying ki wo ladki aaj subah baat kar rahi thi logon se pooch rahi thi ki , ekdum aaliya ko aapni self respect bhool gyi zain ko zinda dekh kar, itni jaldi uska pyaaar bhaar aagyaa , ab aaliya ko javab dena padega where her self respect it jo ek stand bnaya tha usne, to jaisa page log v waise blah blah blah, i was like woman you seriously offically lost it . i dont have words to abuse u 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I think she said where's Aaliya's self respect now when she hugged Zain.

HOW can she be admin to a BI page -_______-

Are you serious? The guy almost died, hello! Aaliya isn't made out of stone, sheesh. 🥱
If she didn't melt today, she'd be called heartless, but because she melted, apparently her self-respect has gone down the drain.

People seriously need to make their minds up.

Pssht, she's probably self-proclaimed 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Thank you! I was asking on FB if they can't bring Rehan back without Zara in tow! I can handle Rehan but those kids specifically Zara is too much, I see no need for her and CVs need to keep her out of this! This is Zain and Aaliya's story, they do not need kids to take the story forward in any way.

Sigh! If only..

I'm still counting on RM not happening... I don't see Zain letting Aaliya go through this torture when he's vowed to protect her from everything. Rehan and Rehman should help them.
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

so listen up , i was saying ki wo ladki aaj subah baat kar rahi thi logon se pooch rahi thi ki , ekdum aaliya ko aapni self respect bhool gyi zain ko zinda dekh kar, itni jaldi uska pyaaar bhaar aagyaa , ab aaliya ko javab dena padega where her self respect it jo ek stand bnaya tha usne, to jaisa page log v waise blah blah blah, i was like woman you seriously offically lost it . i dont have words to abuse u 😆

Please tell me somebody commented and told her to zip it...in the nicest way possible. 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
never have i despised a child so much in my life
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I so agree with you, the BI title track is amazing, why would they even feel the need to bring in anything else?
A nut is much better, actually, his head is hollow inside, zarina's the new bitch, bilal is a stupid monkey, and suri is besharam, baar baar bawadi say nikal aati hai, pagal!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

i dont know, i think im going to go back to that one, i can never get over that scene it was just so alluringman

YES essentially summed up at what page ZaYa are
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Please tell me somebody commented and told her to zip it...in the nicest way possible. 😆

i was at work that time nahi to uski aisi ki tesi krdeti . but alas nigaa, no one was there to zip her , they were all talking blah blah 😆
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Sigh! If only..

I'm still counting on RM not happening... I don't see Zain letting Aaliya go through this torture when he's vowed to protect her from everything. Rehan and Rehman should help them.

I don't see a RM happening either...there's no way Zain will let her go get married to somebody else, even if it means she's coming right back to him. God, I feel so weird typing that, like Aaliya's a ping pong ball 🤢 A RM can't happen, it just can't...

On the other hand, man did Zain look pissed in the precap!! So impatient for tomorrow!
The week just flew by. 😳
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

i was at work that time nahi to uski aisi ki tesi krdeti . but alas nigaa, no one was there to zip her , they were all talking blah blah 😆

Ughh She's seriously beginning to annoy me now...