Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

So its not just me, I live in Canada and I have not seen a single BI promo lately and there've been four! The first one where they met I thought okay it did not air because the promo released late, then there was the second and I thought what is happening? Same goes for the time change one and the one that released just last night. I just find it odd how four promos in a row have not been aired once on Colors yet I am repeatedly seeing Sasural, Shastri, Udaan and MATH. I mean seriously? What is going on?

I complained about Big Boss promos not airing either but I noticed last night during BI, the promos started but still none for BI :(

I keep seeing promos for three of the four fiction shows you mentioned because MATH comes on another channel here and not on Colors...I keep seeing the BB, JDJ and the Anupam Kher show promos...but not a single BI promo! It's really weird too considering how BI is repeatedly doing well here๐Ÿ˜•
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so another question in forum is arising , where did zaya spend the night after they gone from dhaba ?
is it mystery ? or they dint show for future purpose regarding aaliya's pregnancy ?
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL!! TBH I loved the part where she grabbed his vest and brought him closer to her, its better than your typical female leads on telly. It just set ZaYa apart from the rest yet again.

OMG you noticed the littlest details, now when I am watching those scenes again I will be paying extra close attention ๐Ÿ˜†

I love their hugs, its so cute but I couldn't help but wonder if they had Pree standing on a stool like they usually do for these type of shots.

Totally agree with your last paragraph, the fight is on and I can't see them giving up on each other just like that. It may seem impossible but they know fate has united them yet again, it would be ridiculous to just accept defeat when they've come so far to be together.

Exactly! Their love story is not the same rhona dhona. We have two charaters who are blind in love like other shows BUT they respect each other's values. Like someone else said: they are imperfectly perfect. They are not always right and may hurt each other in the process but they understand each other's pain.

Ohh if she stands on stool than she can just bury herself in his chest with his arms around her like a shelter But I want to see that hug where she holds him around the neck and he holds her down the waist ihhh. And I noticed this time, he did, I was happy! He does it mostly but this time it was really down, teehee.

Thumps up. They may go through fire, water, families, and parents but they will do it together. So I am happy. They may not be in peace yet but they are together. And seeing lovers fight for each other is the most romantic thing

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Exactly! Their love story is not the same rhona dhona. We have two charaters who are blind in love like other shows BUT they respect each other's values. Like someone else said: they are imperfectly perfect. They are not always right and may hurt each other in the process but they understand each other's pain.

Ohh if she stands on stool than she can just bury herself in his chest with his arms around her like a shelter But I want to see that hug where she holds him around the neck and he holds her down the waist ihhh. And I noticed this time, he did, I was happy! He does it mostly but this time it was really down, teehee.

Thumps up. They may go through fire, water, families, and parents but they will do it together. So I am happy. They may not be in peace yet but they are together. And seeing lovers fight for each other is the most romantic thing

i want to see her hugging him around the neck too, but htis time he did hold her around the waist but lmao she didnt hug the way we wanted her to hug.

TBH these two are ready, their coin of love is the same, unity, and when they are together nothing will succeed in keeping them apart.

Zain looked hella pissed when he got slapped i hope he says some sassy and witty things back to his mother๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
did anyone realize how Aaliyah had ash dust on her face just as she entered the area of the Dhaba, like how is that even possible LMAO๐Ÿ˜†
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written review!! I was so happy with how the scene played out today <3 gahh they are so cute! But yes that music they played during the running/fire scene was bad man, like i dont understand why they did that -__-
I am lookign forward to the upcoming track, the fuze article sounds great! Yes Zaya's happiness isnt longlasting for now, BUT Zaya are gona be with each other at all times. Zain isnt gona take crap from Surraiya anymore and niether will he let anyone even LOOK in an evil way towards Aliya ever! But one thing, the fuze article didnt mention anything about Zain proposing or the mock nikkah! So will it be happening or no? I just really want to see Zain proposing to Aliya LOL
I also want to see some sneaky romance now that Suraiya wont let them be together, it can be cute or intense but i dont wana see more romace now, we havent gotten that in ages haha
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nicely written zainab
Aliyas confession and Zaya happy hug have to be the highlight of the episode
I loved the way Zain was fixing the board so they could get back to business by morning , after all he is mamus son
And the way she said to shut up that is your third challenge
How unpredictacle it was, we here were expecting far worse than this but surely not this , thank you CVs for once again surprising us which further makes us hooked to the show
I want to see now how they go on with halala nikkah and of course it was not suraiya who got this idea but zarina
But they will fight with the world for their marriage and now since they are together they will surely succeed
pS- aliya should have pulled him by the vest and kissed him
It would have been an ultimate kiss and make up time
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

so another question in forum is arising , where did zaya spend the night after they gone from dhaba ?

is it mystery ? or they dint show for future purpose regarding aaliya's pregnancy ?

Bite your tongue woman! I don't want a pregnancy track now, please no. I'm hopeful because a fan apparently asked Seema and she said there was no pregnancy track. CVs are already treading on testing waters, having Aaliya pregnant would send fans fuming.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

@Bold, couldn't agree more! This is the first show where I've seen two main leads flawed but realistic. In BI they actually show that it takes more than love to make a relationship work, it needs trust and respect and that was portrayed beautifully through this redemption track. I love the depth that was put into their scenes and how far they've come from where they were a year ago.

I was just going to say hey he held her at the waist today, I loved it!

Exactly, its going to be a fight filled with angst and difficulties but they will face this fight together.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bite your tongue woman! I don't want a pregnancy track now, please no. I'm hopeful because a fan apparently asked Seema and she said there was no pregnancy track. CVs are already treading on testing waters, having Aaliya pregnant would send fans fuming.

sory babe ๐Ÿ˜†

*running with magic danda * shoo ๐Ÿ˜• with ๐Ÿ˜ฒ EYES