Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Signing off too.. Good night people... see ya soon :))
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Good review once again.. you said it all perfectly so hopefully I wouldn't put any words on it today πŸ˜†

But was I the only one who felt it just turned into an American show when he came close to her and she grabbed his vest and saying shutup? Seriously for a second I was like, is she gonna kiss him now?

And another thing: did anyone else notice how he brushed her bum when hugging her? ☺️ Hahah! And it seemed like she couldn't get her arms around his broad shoulders, its cute! Loved it.

Butbutbut why couldn't she just go a little up and hug him by his neck, its sooo cute that way! My favorite hug would be that or when the girl puts her head on his chest. It seems like in BI, Aaliya always puts her arms under Zain's arms and then holds her arms straight up touching his shoulder blades.. lol if you understand.

Lovely episode! Finally they are together. I can't wait for their cute scenes, and hopefully hot, too, teehee. Whatever happens from now on, they are together in it and they wouldn't disappoint each other. At any cost. They have already suffered enough and they wouldn't be able to see each other in pain again. Never. This one year made their relationship much stronger than ever before, even though if they suffered. So they are together and will hold each other's hand for beintehaa. Everything may yet not be lovey dovey but there is a fight on, a fight for their love, life, and each other.

- asma

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Fahad is a nut, Zarina is an ass, Bilal is a monkey, and Suraiya always is in need of that wake of punch from our dear ZaYa!

rofl ..aptly summarised
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

That's the one...idk, I seriously did NOT like that song...

OMG yes! That was the worst pick, other than that I've been happy with their choices
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Good review once again.. you said it all perfectly so hopefully I wouldn't put any words on it today πŸ˜†

But was I the only one who felt it just turned into an American show when he came close to her and she grabbed his vest and saying shutup? Seriously for a second I was like, is she gonna kiss him now?

And another thing: did anyone else notice how he brushed her bum when hugging her? ☺️ Hahah! And it seemed like she couldn't get her arms around his broad shoulders, its cute! Loved it.

Butbutbut why couldn't she just go a little up and hug him by his neck, its sooo cute that way! My favorite hug would be that or when the girl puts her head on his chest. It seems like in BI, Aaliya always puts her arms under Zain's arms and then holds her arms straight up touching his shoulder blades.. lol if you understand.

Lovely episode! Finally they are together. I can't wait for their cute scenes, and hopefully hot, too, teehee. Whatever happens from now on, they are together in it and they wouldn't disappoint each other. At any cost. They have already suffered enough and they wouldn't be able to see each other in pain again. Never. This one year made their relationship much stronger than ever before, even though if they suffered. So they are together and will hold each other's hand for beintehaa. Everything may yet not be lovey dovey but there is a fight on, a fight for their love, life, and each other.

- asma

LMFAOOO Asmaaa, imma go watch the part just to notice these things, LMAOO! So doneπŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Anyone living outside India come across any BI promos or for that matter the time change promo? There hasn't been a single BI promo in the UK despite it doing so wellπŸ€”

So its not just me, I live in Canada and I have not seen a single BI promo lately and there've been four! The first one where they met I thought okay it did not air because the promo released late, then there was the second and I thought what is happening? Same goes for the time change one and the one that released just last night. I just find it odd how four promos in a row have not been aired once on Colors yet I am repeatedly seeing Sasural, Shastri, Udaan and MATH. I mean seriously? What is going on?

I complained about Big Boss promos not airing either but I noticed last night during BI, the promos started but still none for BI :(

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zainab , beautiful review πŸ‘ . nothing to add πŸ€—
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How freaking adorable they are looking ❀️ after one year finally zain's prayers been answerd

Picture credit to Rightfull owners from twitter πŸ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

And the way she pulled him close by his vest ☺️ I can't get over that scene!

Oh, ZaYa will probably be in the Masjid, ready to get married, when Suraiya makes this dramatic entry with her chudail music in the background, proclaims that they can't get married, and it'll freeze on their shocked faces. The precap will be Suraiya telling them about Halala and ZaYa looking all shocked.

I so hope I'm wrong. 🀣

LOL honestly I can see this playing out πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

- asma

LOL!! TBH I loved the part where she grabbed his vest and brought him closer to her, its better than your typical female leads on telly. It just set ZaYa apart from the rest yet again.

OMG you noticed the littlest details, now when I am watching those scenes again I will be paying extra close attention πŸ˜†

I love their hugs, its so cute but I couldn't help but wonder if they had Pree standing on a stool like they usually do for these type of shots.

Totally agree with your last paragraph, the fight is on and I can't see them giving up on each other just like that. It may seem impossible but they know fate has united them yet again, it would be ridiculous to just accept defeat when they've come so far to be together.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@M OMG thats what i forgot to write in my post, LMAO i thought that too, but than when Zain picked her up, her shoes were different they werent the usual brown ones, im so sure they were black and the heel was larger, LMAO so i guess it gave her more height,
Why cant Pree hug him around the neck instead of his arms since she really cant wrap around?πŸ˜†