Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Which one? Jhonka hawa ka?

That's the one...idk, I seriously did NOT like that song...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

that's precisely what's gonna happen.. though I want the nikaah to happen before she comes... who cares if it's valid or not... ๐Ÿ˜†

That's were the mock nikaah comes in ๐Ÿ˜‰
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Sruthi...I don't like that song either
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

And the way she pulled him close by his vest โ˜บ๏ธ I can't get over that scene!

Oh, ZaYa will probably be in the Masjid, ready to get married, when Suraiya makes this dramatic entry with her chudail music in the background, proclaims that they can't get married, and it'll freeze on their shocked faces. The precap will be Suraiya telling them about Halala and ZaYa looking all shocked.

I so hope I'm wrong. ๐Ÿคฃ

lol i had posted tht when zaya get married for real i wanted suri to make a dramatic entry to stop it but be too late as there was no reason they couldnt get married but the cvs might do this n the dramatic entry with the whole khandaan shalam included lol so filmy n on top of tht the halala drama starts ughh so now for their real nikkah i want zain to just come to BV with his bride aliya or maybe invite the family to a party n there tell them they got married lol they can show the nikkah in fb with zaya n only their well wishers no crazies aka blood relatives allowed lol
musicxolover thumbnail

that's precisely what's gonna happen.. though I want the nikaah to happen before she comes... who cares if it's valid or not... ๐Ÿ˜†

I know, it'll be another slap on her face ๐Ÿ˜†
But I really wanted to see them getting married again properly with all the rasams and stuff ๐Ÿ˜’
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know, it'll be another slap on her face ๐Ÿ˜†
But I really wanted to see them getting married again properly with all the rasams and stuff ๐Ÿ˜’

@Bold Sruthi don't worry I am sure that is on the cards when they will get married to be an official couple again๐Ÿ˜ƒ the real one where it will be allowed islamically๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

That's the one...idk, I seriously did NOT like that song...

LOL I didn't mind honestly... I didn't even realize they didn't edit those Hindu verses..

@Heena - I really hope ya.. really want this nikaah to play out in future.. let Suraiyya make her entry just after its done.
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, prolly will be halala issue. Shru, man you have to stop describing these scenes, not even watched the episode yet.

Cannot believe I was in work for 13 hours๐Ÿฅฑ

Pssht, I'm not gonna stop, it'll get you to watch the episode sooner ๐Ÿ˜†

You poor thing
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, i will watch tomorrow in peace. I am exhausted. There are so many options regarding this halala, thinking about it, it won't be bad at all. We've got good things to look forward to
musicxolover thumbnail
Alright, I'm out for now, got Math homework to do...#KMN ๐Ÿ˜ต
See y'all ๐Ÿค—

Random note: Yayy, I can finally listen to Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse freely now ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago